A Little Help With These Events/Shows? - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > FBH Affiliated Societies / Groups / Clubs > FBH Affiliated Societies > I.H.S

Old 14-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Egg
Default A Little Help With These Events/Shows?

Firstly, I just want to apologise to everyone if this post doesn't belong here, I just thought this was the most relevant spot for it.
I've been speaking to a snake breeder and he said that he was going to be at a show in Doncaster in November and I wanted to tag along to see what kind of temperaments his animals had. If that is this one, I need a hand with advice...

I've never actually been to one of these things before and I don't really know the protocol. I've seen some ticket prices on the website, but do you buy these at the door (as it were), or do you buy them online? Can you buy reptiles at these shows? (I've heard you can at some.)

Any advice (especially the obvious!) would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 14-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Gold Star Member

Contact the organisers directly. There should be an email address etc on the website. They would be the best people to speak to. Just incase anything has changed since last year. I doubt it has but you never know.

Last I checked you can be made an assosciate member on the day and get in for the fee stated on the website at the same time.

Might have changed though so best to double check.
Old 14-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Egg

Oh, awesome, thanks! I'll scour for an email.
leponi likes this.