NEIHS Annual Show 2012 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > FBH Affiliated Societies / Groups / Clubs > FBH Affiliated Societies > I.H.S

Old 31-07-2012, 11:50 AM
FBH Liason
Default NEIHS Annual Show 2012

After last years succesful show at East Durham and Houghall Community College we plan the second annual show to be held in October 2012.

For anybody that didn't attend the show, held under the NERRK banner in 2011, this show was a great chance for breeders and keepers alike to have their animals judged in a Crufts style show. Anybody from a keeper of one pet reptile (or amphibian, spider or invert) to a breeder wanting to show case their breeding success had a great day out last year and ended up with the kudos of an award from the IHS - something of particular interest to the breeders out there! Just imagine being able to claim that your resulting hathclings are from winning stock at the NEIHS show!

Also, like last year we intend to have a great selection of stalls and other exhibits - although it has to be made clear that NO animals will be for sale throughout the duration of the day at the event. Last year we had some great displays of huge monitors, venomous snakes, rescue centres and some of the leading shops of the North East selling a wide selection of equipment and other goodies. Anybody wanting table space should contact me ASAP.

The date will be announced shortly, after final confirmation from the college, but it will be one of the weekends during the half term in October, again like 2011. More details, once everything is finalised, will be announced shortly.
uroplatus and stevenrudge like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2012, 11:12 AM
FBH Liason

The date has been confirmed for Sunday 28th October 2012 - doors will open at 10am for registration - judging starts at 11pm!

I have had enquiries from people wanting table space already, so if anybody requires space please be aware that the facility space is limited, and will be on a first come first served basis!

Last edited by Horny Toad; 28-08-2012 at 07:55 PM..
Old 02-08-2012, 10:27 AM
FBH Liason

Bookings already taken, looks like another succesful show!
uroplatus likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-08-2012, 02:09 PM
FBH Liason

Bump!
Old 30-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Ultra Citizen

I am very excited about being involved in the show again this year! I hope we will get even more support than last year
Old 31-08-2012, 10:05 AM
FBH Liason

I'm excited too! Looking at the people that have booked trade space we will be able to offer an even more exciting day with lots of "fresh blood" not involved in last years event. I will be making announcements soon who will be selling and exhibiting.

As usual, for those that want to show animals to be judged just turn up on the day - we register everybody on the morning. Its just traders and exhibotors that need to book in advance - worth clearing up any confusion!

Thanks again to all our judges like Lauren that have given up time on the day - the show would not be possible other wise!
uroplatus likes this.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Super Regular

What time is it open to the public as myself and the family would like to go and see what the show is like...

3 boxer dogs (Turner, Sammy and Ruby)
13 Leopard Geckos.
4 Fat Tailed Geckos,
1 Iguana,
2 Chameleons,
3 Bearded Dragons
Old 11-09-2012, 11:24 AM
FBH Liason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz1968 View Post
What time is it open to the public as myself and the family would like to go and see what the show is like...
Opens at 10am to public. All areas will be open, but judging doesnt start until 11am. Its a great day out, most people stay all day to see the judging and also the various trade stalls, exhibits etc etc.

Anybody wishing to have animals entered into the show for judging needs to do so before 11am.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with, would be great to see you!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:43 AM
FBH Liason

if anyone wants posters to put up advertising the show, just ask next time you are in coast to coast or many of the local shops have fliers for the event for you to take away!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:40 AM
Regular

Confirmation that Naturally Wild will have a Venomous exhibition again.

We havent decided the species but it will include some spectacular and rare species.

There will also be venomous snake videos and talks.

Come say hello and make this a great day out!
Sparko likes this.

Tags
coast , crufts , darlington , durham , ihs , neihs , nerrk , show , tees valley