Becoming associate member - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > FBH Affiliated Societies / Groups / Clubs > FBH Affiliated Societies > I.H.S

Old 03-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Regular
Default Becoming associate member

Has anyone else has become an associate member by registering on the website? I only ask because I have done and I got an email saying my membership would be approved by moderators, this was just over a week ago and just wondered if this was normal?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Hatchling
Default Becoming associate member

Hi, not sure if I understand your question correctly?
Since we have (and are having) issues with our current website, I'm not surprised you've had issues.
Are you attempting to join as a FULL member or as an ASSOCIATE.
I will be able to answer your question when I know.

Regards,

IHS Secretary.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Regular

Sorry - I'll try to be clearer this time. I'm trying to become an associate member so I can attend the Doncaster meeting. I emailed Richard Brook about it and from his reply I understood that to become an associate member I needed to register on the website (Untitled Document). I did this and got an email for me to confirm my email address and I've heard nothing since - if your having web issues it sounds like I just need to be patient.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Hatchling

Ok, didn't realise that you had contacted Richard, currently, it is not possible to join on-line on our website as an Associate Member!
If you have a credit / debit card, you can join over the phone using your card. You could send a cheque to Richard using his postal address or else join via your Paypal account (if you have one). You will need to get details from Richard about our Paypal account details (who to send it to)
I spoke with Richard earlier today about this and I would suggest that you make contact with him again and hopefully he will be able to sort it out for you.

Let me know how you go on.

Regards,

Alan.

IHS Secretary

Tags
i.h.s , ihs , member