IHS East Lancs Branch - Initial Committee - Page 3 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > FBH Affiliated Societies / Groups / Clubs > FBH Affiliated Societies > I.H.S

Old 25-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
We haven't decided 100% yet but it will probably be within the Leigh area which is about 45 minute drive from Halifax (I used to live in Ripponden lol)

am in sowerby bridge at the mo so is 20mins to get to the red rose side
Chance likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Gold Star Member
Send a message via MSN to Chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd_1 View Post
am in sowerby bridge at the mo so is 20mins to get to the red rose side
Awesome well I will let you know when we have decided on a date and venue and look forward to seeing ya!

Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?

Old 25-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Awesome well I will let you know when we have decided on a date and venue and look forward to seeing ya!
if am not working a way i be there be good to meat people that are in to reptile

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Gold Star Member

It appears we are going to aim for the 1st OR last Sunday in September for our first meeting. It is a Sunday we just need to find a venue.

I figured if we don't do it soon we will never get it done. I will be busy trying to find a venue over the next couple of days whilst I am off work.

Hopefully we will be able to find a venue in time for the next newsletter?

Rob

Old 07-08-2013, 02:38 PM
FBH Liason

Quote:
It appears we are going to aim for the 1st OR last Sunday in September for our first meeting. It is a Sunday we just need to find a venue.

I figured if we don't do it soon we will never get it done. I will be busy trying to find a venue over the next couple of days whilst I am off work.

Hopefully we will be able to find a venue in time for the next newsletter?

Rob

Great news! Let me know the details of the venue, and the likely night for the next few months (most Branches stick to something like the first Sunday of the month, second Tuesday of the month - that kind of thing) and I will pass the details to the newsletter editor. Good luck!
Old 08-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Premier Citizen

good to know there will be one soon
Chance likes this.

Old 16-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Gold Star Member

The first meeting will be an informal one at The Thomas Burke (Wetherspoons) in Leigh, near Wigan. We have chosen this venue as it has many separate areas we can gather in and the beer is cheap

We haven't decided on a definite date yet but it will be towards the end of September.

The purpose of this meeting will be for anyone who attends to have a chat with the committee, put forward ideas for how they would like subsequent branch meetings to be structured etc. and just have a chin wag.

We are hoping to secure space in a nearby Labour Club for further meetings but these will have to be held midweek.

I will post a date as soon as we have one!

Hope to see plenty there.

Old 16-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
The first meeting will be an informal one at The Thomas Burke (Wetherspoons) in Leigh, near Wigan. We have chosen this venue as it has many separate areas we can gather in and the beer is cheap

We haven't decided on a definite date yet but it will be towards the end of September.

The purpose of this meeting will be for anyone who attends to have a chat with the committee, put forward ideas for how they would like subsequent branch meetings to be structured etc. and just have a chin wag.

We are hoping to secure space in a nearby Labour Club for further meetings but these will have to be held midweek.

I will post a date as soon as we have one!

Hope to see plenty there.
not to bad think it 45min to 1h a way hope to be there
Chance likes this.

Tags
bolton , ihs , lancs , manchester , wigan