"hello world" - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > General > Introductions

Old 10-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Regular
Default "hello world"

10 print "hello world"
20 goto 10

OK - enough of that (it's also about the only BASIC I can remember).

I guess I should have come here first instead of jumping in with both feet over on the snake forums.

Hoping sometime soon to have my first snake (in all probability a corn snake). Learning what I can, and as usual for me - wanting to run before I can crawl and soak up as much information at possible - and getting overwhelmingly confused by it all.

Sorry in advance for any/all stupid questions but then the only stupid question is the one left unasked.

I'm also blogging about the journey along the way - https://firstsnakejourney.wordpress.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Ultra Citizen

Belated to the forum!!

Cornsnakes are a wonderful species and are both beautiful and hardy. It can seem overwhelming when you consider the amount of information available nowadays but just remember, we are all here to help if we can and if we can't we will most likely know someone who can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstSnakeJourney View Post
10 print "hello world"
20 goto 10

OK - enough of that (it's also about the only BASIC I can remember).

I guess I should have come here first instead of jumping in with both feet over on the snake forums.

Hoping sometime soon to have my first snake (in all probability a corn snake). Learning what I can, and as usual for me - wanting to run before I can crawl and soak up as much information at possible - and getting overwhelmingly confused by it all.
FirstSnakeJourney likes this.
-----------------------------------------------------------
European Studbook Foundation
www.studbooks.eu
UK Coordinator & Studbook keeper for the Smaug giganteus & Ouroborus cataphractus

CAVEAT: any opinions expressed are my own and based on my own experiences and observations - whether you agree or disagree with them is up to you!!

IMPORTANT: if the health of your animal is giving you cause for concern, absolutely seek a second opinion from fellow forum members - your first opinion however should be that of a suitably qualified veterinarian!!

EXPECTED 2019: SNAKES: Angolan, Sumatran and Royal Pythons
Old 11-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Postaholic Member
Default "hello world"

Corn snakes are a wonderful starting point ... they are the 'gateway~ drug/snake' of course

I started with a lovely hatchling Corn snake and ended up with 24 snakes of varying species !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FirstSnakeJourney likes this.

Old 11-09-2018, 02:54 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
Corn snakes are a wonderful starting point ... they are the 'gateway~ drug/snake' of course

I started with a lovely hatchling Corn snake and ended up with 24 snakes of varying species !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkimage
Oh, I'm more than aware that if/when it happens - it'll probably won't be the only snake in my future. But let's start small and see where it goes.

Sorry in advance for any/all stupid questions but then the only stupid question is the one left unasked.

I'm also blogging about the journey along the way - https://firstsnakejourney.wordpress.com