Hi all! - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > General > Introductions

Old 18-11-2018, 03:12 PM
Egg
Default Hi all!

Hi everyone, ive just joined to have somewhere to talk and get advice.
Ive had various exotic pets since I was around 10, including praying mantis, stick insects, Pac-Man frog, red foot tortoise, corn snake, fire belly newts and hermit crabs.
I also have more traditional pets including dogs, rabbits and hamsters, chickens, fish (saltwater, tropical freshwater and a pond) Guinea Pigs and have had gerbils.
I currently have:
8 betta fish (3 tanks)
2 saltwater a reef and a nano*
1 tropical community (shutting it down)*
1 pond*
A corn snake
A house rabbit (mini lop)
2 dogs (vizslas)*
2 Guinea Pigs*
A red foot tortoise*
2 firebellh newts*
The ones starred are family pets/shared with my sister.

I recently (1 week ago)lost someone very close in my family suddenly and also lost my lovely Syrian hamster.

I’m feeling pretty low at the moment but I’m ok. It’s got me thinking about my companions and things and thinking about other animals I’d like to own. However I’m 16 and will be going to uni in a couple of years so very limited on what I can own. (Sister is younger than me so will be here to look after everyone as well as my parents will give her a hand)

I don’t think I want to commit to any other animals at the moment but it will be nice to talk about my current ones and hear about others and also think about animals I may like after uni. I bet some people on here have some amazing animals!!

I’ll include some pics of my animals if I can work out how!
Thanks for reading!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 18-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellelucy View Post
Hi everyone, ive just joined to have somewhere to talk and get advice.
Ive had various exotic pets since I was around 10, including praying mantis, stick insects, Pac-Man frog, red foot tortoise, corn snake, fire belly newts and hermit crabs.
I also have more traditional pets including dogs, rabbits and hamsters, chickens, fish (saltwater, tropical freshwater and a pond) Guinea Pigs and have had gerbils.
I currently have:
8 betta fish (3 tanks)
2 saltwater a reef and a nano*
1 tropical community (shutting it down)*
1 pond*
A corn snake
A house rabbit (mini lop)
2 dogs (vizslas)*
2 Guinea Pigs*
A red foot tortoise*
2 firebellh newts*
The ones starred are family pets/shared with my sister.

I recently (1 week ago)lost someone very close in my family suddenly and also lost my lovely Syrian hamster.

Iím feeling pretty low at the moment but Iím ok. Itís got me thinking about my companions and things and thinking about other animals Iíd like to own. However Iím 16 and will be going to uni in a couple of years so very limited on what I can own. (Sister is younger than me so will be here to look after everyone as well as my parents will give her a hand)

I donít think I want to commit to any other animals at the moment but it will be nice to talk about my current ones and hear about others and also think about animals I may like after uni. I bet some people on here have some amazing animals!!

Iíll include some pics of my animals if I can work out how!
Thanks for reading!

Welcome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 18-11-2018, 03:52 PM