Hello :) - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > General > Introductions

Old 29-05-2019, 07:18 AM
Unknown
Post Hello :)

Hi,
My name is Andy, 4 years ago my life was changed by my younger sister. On her 12 birthday as a present my parents brought her a male adult corn snake. My love for reptiles and slight obsession manifested not long after. To cut a long story short I'm the person who goes on holiday and spends most of it on his own or with like minded people looking for local wildlife. I have also been known to just stare at things for prolonged periods of time. An example of that would be when my local reptile store opened and inside they had baby green tree pythons in stock. I would go down daily to just stare at them for an hour or so.

I am currently the proud owner/joint owner of the following animals -
Taiwan Beauty Snake
Hermann's Tortoise
Gold/yellow Tailed Scorpion
Madagascan Day Geckos (Successfully bred these last year)
Rainbow boa
Diamond Python
Panther Chameleon
Fluffy Labradoodle

Now this is where we come to why I am hear. I will be moving out in about 2 months time. Where I will have a reptile room with the following measurements 10.9ft x 9.3ft.

I am looking for help to plan my reptile room. I want to get into breeding, I have experience breeding day geckos but that's it. I am not interested in making money so no animal is of the table. Id like the help of other enthusiasts and professionals in making a dream a reality.

So far I have decided on Red Eyed Crocodile Skins (Pair). Communal animals would also be a bonus just so I can better utilise the space.

I hope this makes sense and any questions you have please fire my way.

I look forward to meeting the new people on this here forum.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
help & advice , reptile & exotics , reptile room build