Reptile Forums banner

I'm new. be nice to me.

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Cat 
#1 ·
hello my name is farley (or charlotte). dunno what you are sposed to write here but i am quite bored so i will just write any old.....

I am 18 ive been keeping reptiles for a few years. I especially like boas and pythons. I eventually hope to breed endangered species for release in the wild and work for myself coz I cant work with people but right now im concentrating on breeding lizards that there is demand for in the pet trade but not enough supply resulting in captive farming and snakes that offer the begginer an alternative to royals and corns. i sound like a gimp when i talk about reptiles but im actually not(honest)
i have:
*breeding trio of frilled dragons (although the females arent here yet as i cant pick them up till the enclosure is done)
*former breeding pair of water dragons but female was recently speyed
*male spotted python
*red spotted newt
*barking tree frog
*european green treefrog
*painted bullfrog
* male western hognose
*breeding pair of rosy boas
* two female leos
and a male royal python
AND I STILL WANT MOOORE!
yeah im ranting arent i? sorry.

See less See more
#3 ·
welcome

G
#5 ·
Welcome to the forum Charlotte.We all like to go on about our reptiles here so dont worry about it :D

The way i see it is you dont have to be mad to use this forum but with alot of us it may well help if you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have a nice collection there as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.