Reptile Forums banner

Various Leopard Geckos for sale..

E Midlands 
1K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  emma_fyfe 
#1 · (Edited)
I have decided to sell a few of my leopard geckos as I really have too many! All do as they should, if I have not specified a morph it is because I am unsure. Some were incorrectly labelled and I would not want to sell something as something it may not be.

Pick up from Loughborough, Leicestershire or I am happy for you to arrange a DEFRA approved, licenced courier. May be open to offers, non refundable deposit required to hold. Inbox or email emma_fyfe@hotmail.co.uk if interested.

no 22 Firstly is my proven adult female normal, she is a lovely friendly girl and just as pretty as the other morphs!

no 24 Next is the daughter of the normal above. £20

no. 12 Young female £40

no. 3 Young Female £40

no 25 Young adult female, came to me with mbd as a baby. Pet home only £30

no 26 Young female £40

no 21 Young female £40

No 11 Young female £40

No 10 Young female

No 2 Young female £40

No 13 Young female £40

no 27 Adult female Hypo? sorry best pic I have of her. Would prefer her to go with the hypo below as they have been together all their lives. £30 each or both for £50

No 28 Adult female Hypo? Would prefer her to go with above hypo, £30 each or £50 for both.

No 30 Adult female super Hypo? Big girl, £35

See less See more
#2 ·
would sell all together for £350, making them an average of £25 each. A lot of these are well grown and adult. May also have a few more to add to the list soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.