NE England HIGH RED X BLUE BLOOD p.grandis - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Lizard Classifieds

Old 08-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Super Citizen
RFUKTrader: 13 / 100%
For Sale  

Price £0
Location ne32 3sb, NE England
Shipping Will ship: UK Only
Buyer pickup
Payment Options Paypal, Cash

Default HIGH RED X BLUE BLOOD p.grandis

I have a number of high red x blue blood youngsters for sale . These all have the same farther and are from 2 different females all are very.nice coloured and some are starting to show a bit of blue around the nose. pictures available on request .
Liam Clark likes this.

also viv stacks , rub racks , cabinets etc
All made with 18mm mfc available in 5 colours
all with 4mm toughened glass and colour match 18mm solid back
all made to furniture quality finish with no visible fixings
all come ready built and silicone sealed *
*subject to size
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 20-02-2016, 07:34 AM
Egg
RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%
Default Hey dude

Hello
I know it's a few years since you posted your thread. But I just seen your advert for the Phelsuma grandis lizards. And was hoping that you may still be interested in selling some? I've been searching all over for some really nice Phelsuma grandis hatchlings, but I would also be willing to buy some older or even adults if they are of high quality. I think we also live very close to each other too so if your still interested this could be excellent for the both of us, and also for the lizard since they would not have to be move/disturbed to much. Let me know if your still interested? Or if you may possibly know of some other good sources to purchase some high quality Phelsuma grandis if your not still in business or interested in selling?
Thank you in advance =D

Tags
blue grandis , crimson , high red