Scotland [Wanted] Red-Eyed Crocodile Skink - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Lizard Classifieds

Old 24-11-2016, 12:56 PM
Egg
RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%
Wanted  

Price £80 (or best offer)
Location EH145QB, Scotland
Shipping

Exclamation [Wanted] Red-Eyed Crocodile Skink

Hello, I am in Edinburgh and looking to buy one male Red-Eyed Crocodile Skink, preferably young. I already have the tank and everything I'll need to house one.

I had previously hoped the pet shop in my area would be able to get one in for me but they have now told me that their breeder has none left in stock. I had hoped to put the tank to use sooner rather than later so I'm advertising here just in case someone's got a few hatchlings for sale.

I've put the starting price at £80 but I'm entirely open to offers. If someone in the Edinburgh area has any that would be great, I'm sure the skink would be a lot happier with the less travel that has to be involved, hah.
Attached Thumbnails
[Wanted] Red-Eyed Crocodile Skink-red_eyed_crocodile_skink-01.jpg  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
red-eyed tree skink , wanted