W Midlands Abronia Graminea (Green) - Single or Pair - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Lizard Classifieds

Old 02-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Egg
RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%
Wanted  

Price £0
Location rg208tf, W Midlands
Shipping

Default Abronia Graminea (Green) - Single or Pair

Hello.

I've been on the look out for a pair of Abronia Graminea. I'm just totally nuts about the species. I've really struggled to find any pet store or anything selling them.

I've seen that the market is quite niche and the price relates to that in europe. - £200-350 for a male and £250-£400 for a female for example. But I'd really like to avoid international transit. - I don't want to cause the animals undue stress and risk them being doa, so I'd prefere to arrange it all to be done in the UK.

I've a terrarium setup and ready for the pair. Cash is waiting and ready.

If someone reads this who does have a singular Abronia Graminea or a pair (juvenile preferred) could you please answer these questions in your response?

1. Where did you acquire them yourself?
2. How old is he/she?
3. How large are your specimens?
4. How much would you like for one / the pair?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this.

Please don't hesitate to private message me here or email me with any information as to where I may be able to get a hold of a pair. I really do appreciate it!

Contact email: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
abronia , abronia graminea , graminea