Reptile Forums banner

Mourning Geckos (Lepidodactylus lugubris) for sale, all life stages (SOUTHAMPTON)

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Agkistrodon 
#1 ·
Hi RFUK! I have a large colony of mourning geckos (45+ Individuals) and all are available for sale. I have all life stages from hatchling - juvenile - subadult - adult in large numbers so take your pick! Prices are as follows:

Adults (2-3g, 45mm+): £15 ONO, £20 for 2, £28 for 3.

Juveniles/Subadults(1-2g, 30mm+): £12 ONO, £18 for two, £25 for three.

Hatchlings/young (0.3-1g, 15-30mm): £9 ONO, £15 for two, £21 for three.

Plant Botany Terrestrial plant Banana family Tree

These are available for collection from Southampton or delivery within reasonable train/cycling distance (I do not drive). I'm happy to accept queries about these animals any time and can generally provide more pictures upon request if required.

Water Fluid Liquid Gas Plumbing fixture

Plant Leaf Reptile Branch Wood

Brown Plant Leaf Wood Botany

If you wanted a larger quantity than the above please let me know and we can work something out I'm sure!

The Information Bit...

These are fairly simple to look after - generally they thrive at temps ranging from 24-28C and ~60% humidity. They feed primarily on repashy crested gecko diet but do well with occasional supplements of fruit flies or hatchling locusts/crickets for adults, and spraying every 1-2 days. They're a lovely animal to keep communally and will chirp at each other and display communal behaviours such as tail wagging and standing tall. They go absolutely mental when given food and are a treat to watch hunt or forage.

All my animals have been kept on bioactive substrates, given a very high quality and varied diet and can be traced back to the first generation sired from (I still have the original mother of all my geckos). They are extremely healthy (I've not had a single non-age related death) and produce eggs regularly. Additionally I do have one male (verified, I've got pictures of his hemipenes!) so this colony may have the genetics inside them somewhere to produce that mutation again. I'd be willing to part ways with him in the right situation however males of this species are exceedingly rare so we'd need to talk about that over PM ;).

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.