Next Reptile?? - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Lizards

Old 21-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Regular
Default Next Reptile??

I would really like something that is different and interesting to look at and watch, does anyone have any suggestions? (not bearded dragon, leopard gecko or all those massively popular and common reptiles) Open to all suggestions...
Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 21-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Ultra Citizen

it all depends what setup you have,how much space money and time are you willing to put in

dubia roaches on sale!!!
like facebook for discounts
Old 21-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Regular

Willing to get any setup required, can put in lots of time, but looking to spend around £300 pounds, give or take a couple of hundred, I'm really just looking for suggestions as to what i could get.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 21-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Ultra Citizen

OK so what do you want ? Something to look at I.e chameleon geckos or something you can handle. A size scale because I could suggested iguana. What experience are you.

dubia roaches on sale!!!
Old 21-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Regular

Well, I'm not quite sure, I'd like something I can handle, however I would like it to be interesting to look at, as for size I wouldn't want anything that needs a vivarium over 5ft. I have experience working with reptiles, feeding them, caring for them, handling etc, and own 2 beardies and a leopard gecko.
Old 21-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle;117897. 71
Well, I'm not quite sure, I'd like something I can handle, however I would like it to be interesting to look at, as for size I wouldn't want anything that needs a vivarium over 5ft. I have experience working with reptiles, feeding them, caring for them, handling etc, and own 2 beardies and a leopard gecko.
OK bearded dragons and geckos are basic reps but I will have a think on this and get back to you.
I like these threads

dubia roaches on sale!!!
Old 21-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Regular

Ok, I have had experience with snakes and more advanced reptiles swell, but I don't own them.
Old 21-02-2014, 11:16 PM
Ultra Citizen

For display I personaly like water dragons or chameleons but your budget may restrict you. One setup I did which was good was a bunch of anoles there is many different types.

dubia roaches on sale!!!
Old 21-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Regular

I've been looking at the Yemen chameleon, if I was to choose one of those, Ive been looking at some snakes as well and water dragons are something Ive thought about as well, but I'm looking for something a bit different, however would settle for one of those above or a snake, what would you recommend?
Old 21-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Ultra Citizen

If Chameleon look at panthers much more colorful. I love waterdragons too and if I had the space I would buy one tomorrow. As for snakes they are more viewing I like emarald tree snakes. But as not knowing your experience level maybe research Chameleons and see if it's for you.

dubia roaches on sale!!!

Tags
new reptiles , what?