What's wrong with my lizards eye? - Page 2 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Lizards

Old 17-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Forum Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie1962 View Post
They should not give you appts with trainees unless you say it is okay. You need to state that you want to see the vet who you want to see.
I would do but It costs me £40 in taxi fare to go there and back to that particular vets and I didn't remember they did this the previous time I booked so couldn't be bothered complaining.

She's very rude that vet actually. The last time i saw her I had to wait nearly an hour because a dog came in that needed an emergency c-section or something and when she eventually got around to me she didn't apologise or anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 17-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Forum Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeO233 View Post
I had a feeling you were going to say somewhere in the North East from the description of the situation.

(Bishop Auckland here. Hi!)

I have a suspicion you may be talking about Jaqui Patterson's?

I would try Micaela Wright at Stanhope Park (On Stanhope Road South).

Andy Cloney was working there, but he has since moved on and I have had trouble tracking him down. I did hear he was setting up his own practice with his wife somewhere in Middlesbrough, but am yet to see any evidence of that, but he would be my go-to herp vet if I knew where he currently was (he used to work at JP and SP and has since worked down in London before coming back to the north east).
Hi Mike, yes it was JP I used to see. I've seen Andy now a few times when he used to work at JP's and then at stanhope road as well.

I'm just going to take him in to stanhope road and see what they say.

Do you know if Micaela Wright sees reptiles?
Old 17-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Super Citizen

Yes she does. She saw my tortoise a few months ago and was very thorough in dealing with an RI he had.

Andy would still be my number 1 choice, but it's obviously a lot further out to get there if you don't drive.

I also stopped going to Jaqui Paterson for the same reasons - Can never get an appointment with her now and I just don't like the guy (can't remember his name. Think he is Italian?) who they try and put you in with instead. It's a real shame because Jaqui really knows her stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 18-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Forum Citizen

Yeah I saw, the same guy at JP and he wasn't very helpful at all. I'm going to give that Michaela a try anyway. Hopefully get booked in this week. Thanks
MikeO233 likes this.
Old 20-05-2016, 12:18 AM
Forum Citizen

I took my rankin's to the vet today and she said there's nothing to worry about. She thinks it might have been caused by a knock on the eye or something and isn't in any pain.
Debbie1962 and MikeO233 like this.

Tags
bad eye