IHS Doncaster 5th Nov help - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Lizards

Old 15-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Egg
Default IHS Doncaster 5th Nov help

First of a Big hello from me as I've just joined the site, was wondering if anyone here can give me a little help with some questions regarding the IHS show at Doncaster on the 5th of Nov only I've never been to a show and I only own one leopard gecko but looking to get my second from that show hopefully as none of the shops around me have anything but very basic morphs, the question is does any of you fellas or ladies know if there will be many leopard gecko morphs there? If so what is the price range £30-???? And will there be some of the more unusual/rarer ones there??? I really like Oreo's any idea if they will be some at the show? Not a big thing if Oreo's arnt there I would be going down with an open mind anyway, when I went for my first gecko I want to the breeder with full intentions of getting a super raptor but ended of coming home with a Total eclipse het bell or a super snow eclipse het bell people call them different things lol, many thanks in advance and sorry if these seem like nobby questions, thanks again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15-09-2017, 12:58 PM

There are usually lots of Leo's there including different morphs but I couldn't say what type of morphs as I wasn't really looking for Leo's.
Old 15-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Posting Deity

They will have lots of lizards there, all sorts of morphs and normals including Leo's. And various prices.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Egg

Ok thanks guys so defo worth a look then, just wasn't sure if there would be geckos there, I'll be going down for sure, just would have been a risk going down not knowing what is there, baring in mind it's over 3 hours drive from were I live, I realise this is an odd question but does anyone know how expensive they get price wise at the Doncaster show only I don't want to go down find one I like then not have brought enough money to buy it, that would be a nightmare.
Old 15-09-2017, 07:31 PM

They are generally cheaper than the shops that's for sure. Prices are generally reasonable I have found. What you can do is put up a post asking for specific morphs and see if anyone here is taking any and what price they would be charging. Bear in mind though that not all sellers will be members here so you may not get the responses you need.
Old 15-09-2017, 07:55 PM
Egg

The morph I really would like is the Oreo if anyone knows a price that would be great, I've seen them online in pics but I've never even seen one for sale, I also like the diablo blanco, dreamsickle,super raptors, anyone have ideas on prices for them lot?
Old 15-09-2017, 08:03 PM

Have you looked on the classifieds here? You may find some of those morphs with an idea of prices. Never seen an oreo to be honest will have to go Google that one lol.

Tags
doncaster