Ever try Bio Pod Grand? - Page 2 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Lizards


  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2018, 08:49 PM
Super Regular
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel116 View Post
their is the biopod 2 range that has come out recently that has apparently fix the biggest problems.
How big is the Biopod 2? Is it the size of the Grand?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2018, 08:51 PM
Joel116's Avatar
Regular
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: surrey,uk
Posts: 88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAronCap View Post
How big is the Biopod 2? Is it the size of the Grand?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
same size just better qulitly. and curretly there on sale at northampton reptile centre.
AAronCap likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2018, 08:53 PM
Super Regular
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel116 View Post
same size just better qulitly. and curretly there on sale at northampton reptile centre.
I have two things to say. Can you provide a link to the enclosure? And do they ship to America?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Joel116's Avatar
Regular
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: surrey,uk
Posts: 88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAronCap View Post
I have two things to say. Can you provide a link to the enclosure? And do they ship to America?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
oh i don't know then, they probably don't. but if there in the uk than they must be avalible in US, as there made in canada.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2018, 10:16 PM
Super Regular
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel116 View Post
oh i don't know then, they probably don't. but if there in the uk than they must be avalible in US, as there made in canada.
This has been a fantastic conversation about this the enclosure and it's helping me to figure out if it's something I want to invest in. Everyone who gave input so far it was very informative. I would still like to hear input from anyone else who wants to share about the Biopod. I'm very interested in the Biopod 2 because I looked and can't seem to find any information except the Biopod Aqua II.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Joel116's Avatar
Regular
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: surrey,uk
Posts: 88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAronCap View Post
This has been a fantastic conversation about this the enclosure and it's helping me to figure out if it's something I want to invest in. Everyone who gave input so far it was very informative. I would still like to hear input from anyone else who wants to share about the Biopod. I'm very interested in the Biopod 2 because I looked and can't seem to find any information except the Biopod Aqua II.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
it called the biopod generation 2, if that help you find information on it.
the biopod Aqua II is not from the genertaion 2 line, its called the aqua II generation 2.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jurassic Reps, Bristol grand opening day!! ninjaboy6r General Herp Chat 14 09-12-2007 02:42 AM
Jurassic Reps, Bristol grand opening day!! ninjaboy6r Lizards 31 12-11-2007 11:47 PM
Jurassic Reps, Bristol grand opening day!! ninjaboy6r Snakes 44 11-11-2007 07:07 PM
MOMO Grand Prix Racing Pedals - Aluminum / Chrome Sports Smudger Off Topic Classifieds 6 01-06-2007 12:17 PM



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2005 - 2011, Reptile Forums (RFUK™)