Uro weight gain - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Lizards

Old 06-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Forum Citizen
Default Uro weight gain

When I bought my Uro 3 weeks ago they weighed her and she was 80grams. So I weighed her on saturday and she's now 112 grams. I have no idea what the ideal weight for Uro is (apparently shes around 18 months) but I am so happy she's gained weight as I hardly ever see her eating and she never seems to eat much of what I out for her. And she seems to have forgiven me for letting her escape on saturday (i opened one door and it pulled the other side open and i didnt notice and the devil lept out and hid under some furniture) she hissed at me when we put her back in her viv and I thought she's never forgive me lol. And I felt like such a pleb after putting the playsand into the viv damp and spending 3 hours saturday night drying it out tin by tin in the bloody oven. So we put a few new th9ings in her viv so she seems muych happier now she has stuff to climb on as she kept trying to scramble up the side before. Thanks everyone for the ongoing advice and tips, Im a worrier so am always worried im doing everything wrong and i've waited and researched for over a year before taking the plunge and buying her, so to hear from other people who know what they are doing is reassuring. Cheers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement