Reptile Forums banner

iguanas

266 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  mr2turbo 
#1 ·
i am sorry if someoe has this before. i decided to create a thread about iguanas,red,green,desert,rhino and all the others. we could chat give tips and all the other stuff i have a ubtaime green iggy inpossible to get unless she is cold:bash:

#2 · (Edited)
hiya im soon to be having a viv built by Jeff Pollitt which is going to have shelfs in it and im wondering whats the best thing to put on them - lino, carpet or reptile carpet???? Please help!!! Also its still not pooing daily, its just sat on its heatmat all day and not even bothering to climb its log to get to the basking bulb. Also Ive just took out a log from its viv (It was too cramped with 2 logs in!!!) and moved its UV closer to it. Could it be stressed to make it not poo? It has pooed once on last Friday!!! Should I try removing the heatmat to stop it just sitting on it all day? Could the room that its in be too cold for it or even its viv???? I need advice ASAP!!!!!

#3 ·
mine poo's every day somtimes twice! is it still eating?? i would take to a vet! asap! on the floor on my viv i have newspaper as iggs are messy and thats easy to clean!!
my iggs is not tame either but in the 5 weeks i have owned him ive noticed a big improvment, i just keep getting him out never backing off from the biting and whiping!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.