Reptile Forums banner

Whats your reptiles names

14K views 313 replies 274 participants last post by  Mr Grey 
#1 ·
What names have you all given your reptiles.
I named mine when first getting them Simon and Sinnita but I not 100% about it. They seem to have a diffeent name every week lol I think I will stick with Simon (if he`s a boy) but not sure about Sinnita . I was looking at australian names as they are 2 beardies As i noticed a member has one named Bindi But I got a greyhound named Bindi and thats because her father was an aussie dog. and Bindi was the name of Steve Erwin daughter (crockodile hunter)

#3 ·
Barrack agama (Blue headed tree agama)
Billy bob the beardie
Henry the horned frog
Michelle Angelo (Cumberland slider)

Name some of the fish I have two hypnosternums called ronnie and reggie as they never leave each others side and a coradora named The pig as hes this big fat pink thing

#108 ·
They are fab!

My Beardie is called Nibbler
My Bosc is called Rex
My leos are Talula and wotsit
My Cham is Yoda

#4 ·
BEARDIES -chucky (cos he was a bit evil when he was small) & jabba(cos he ate n ate n grew n grew) , itchy & scratchy the Sinai Agamas cos they had mites when i first got them, Mary, Mungo & Midge the Yemens in affection for the old tv cartoon i used to watch as a kid ! :lol2:

#6 ·
3 BTS'- Jaya, Basher, Fatima(cos shes mahoosive!)
Plated- Homer, Ellony and Kellarn
IJ carpet python- Xena
Royal python- Merlin
Bullsnake- Bee
Rough scaled sand boas- Itchy and Scratchy
Boa- Brutus
Tarantula- Mars

Dogs- Kai and Blaze
Cat- Foxy

#7 ·
LOVE Barack Agama!!! My Beardy is Drachenstein, a name we picked from a list of Dragons from folklore, Drax for short. It also reflects my OH's love/fear (being Polish) of old vampire/horror movies (Dracula and Frankenstein!). I know the feeling tho', I originally called him Spike in haste, but thought that was a bit cliched (nothing against Spike owners of course!), just wanted something a bit different....

#197 ·
Haha This made me laugh :D I've got a similar name hah
Mexican Black Kingsnake = Cola (original name) Mojo (I want to change to that) What If I get a Mojave ???
Leopard Gecko = Lola (she has a kink in her tail so Lola by the Kinks)
2 Tortoises coming = Zig and Zag
I want Ideas please pm me with names for every1 except Lola I'm gonna stick with that:2thumb:

#113 ·
stroganoff for one, would go well with what you have already lol. I had a mate with 3 tortoises called harry stottle, stroganoff and uncumsniff, not sure I've spelling right like lol

I dont know maybe goulash for the other?

#11 ·
We,ve got:

Lily and Winston (Boxers)

Ferrets:Miss Piggy, Amazon, Boris, Bruce, Grizzley (as in the bear lol) and maggie (was found in a magpie trap by a farmer!)

Tokays: Texas pete, Super Ted, Spotty and Grimlock

Beardies: Atlas, Bertie, Cheech & Phoenix

Black/white tegu: Pandora

Chameleon: Geoffrey

Boscs: Theo and Ted

Horned frog: Zippy

2 of our Spiders: Big Bertha & She-ra

#12 ·
mine are:

ZEUS & JUPITER (beardies)
TANGO & JAFFA (beardies)
BRUTUS, FIRE & FLAME (beardies)

MY AWD'S ARE CALLED : BRUCE, SHEILA & NED KELLY

check my sig to see what morphs they are : victory:

oh yeah and can't forget MILO the jack russell... but sometimes we call him mini moo! ( hes a gay dog lol)

#15 ·
My leos are BO, Stumpy, Speckles, Casper, Rusty, Timmy, Tinkerbell(daughters choice), Sharky and George.

#16 · (Edited)
Frank - Veiled/Yemen Chameleon
Bob - Male royal
Ruby - Female royal
Houdini - Baby royal
Djiin - Baby royal
Nero - Male Angolan
Bindi - Jungle carpet
Edit
Larry - African grey
Chad - Boxer

#17 ·
Mine are:
-Lilly-Female Leopard gecko
-Lucky(a rescue)-Female Leopard gecko
-Dutchess(she is quite gorgeous, but also very moody, very princess like :])-Female Leopard gecko
-Audi(pronounced Oddy, she is stunted so is around 5inches long at 1.5 years old, and also has bent back legs from MBD caused by previous owner so she is quite odd looking : victory:)-Female Leopard gecko
-Chance(another rescue)- Male leopard gecko
-Vinny-Unknown gender leopard gecko
-Halley- Unknown gender leopard gecko

Dragon(it stuck when we were looking for a name and were calling him dragon)- Male?Bearded dragon

Molly- Unknown gender Red foot tortoise

#19 ·
Leos: Gex, Echo, Jaffacake (she's a tangerine), Bugsy (weird eyes) Jackal and Squiggle.
Beardies: Draco, Lancer and Evo (My car wishlist :) ) and Drybones
Snakes: Twilight, Spirit, Jigsaw (love the Saw movies), Hades, Anubis, Chaos, Kenya and Dyson (The hoover of them all!)
Other Pets: Luke the greyhound, Bugsy (another one!) the gerbil, Madness the bird and...oh the two rats Jelly and Splinter.

#20 ·
Ours have the following names:

Beardie = Drac (for obvious reasons)
Bosc = Sammy (based on the SA from Savanah and the M from Monitor, so SAM, but we call him Sammy)
Ackie = Rommy (based on the RO from Rough-tail and the M from Monitor, so ROM, but we like her as Rommy)
Albino Corn = Alecia (she has Pink eyes and the singer Pink's real name is Alecia - my partner is a Pink fan!)

Emperor Scorpion = Snips (again an obvious one)
Chile Rose Tarantula = Earlette (my partner named 'him' Earl, but its a girl so we added the 'ette')

Rottweiler = Scrappy (his dad came from a dog's home and was called Scooby)

#22 ·
Ours are:

Mr Yemen & Lemmewinks (Veiled Chameleons)

Tokaymon, Nitro & Chicken Tokay Massala (Tokay Geckos)

Cheese & Buscuits (Crested Geckos)

Oscar the Bosc'er (Bosc Monitor)

.........and the little 'uns! (hatchling Veiled Chameleons)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.