Reptile Forums banner

bearded not liking veg.

270 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  danhunt999 
#1 ·
my beardie zeus has never really liked veg.i bought him from a shop called living reef(its a reptile and aquatics shop) and all their reps seemed really healthy.

i have tried what seems like evrything. and he used to love carrot but know the only thing he will eat is cabbage. any ideas.

dan

#2 ·
have you tryed rocket , water cress , butternut squash, try all putting meal worms in as lightning looks at me as if to say sometimes i aint eating that but soon as i put meal worms in he will eat them now and there veg . they went through a faze of just eating rocket but started eating watercress and butternut . you can try apple, but not orange etc

#4 ·
My beardie loved his veg for a couple of years now he seldom touches it, likes the cabbage as yours does but he's going off that. tried squash, cress the lot and just not interested.
Ive started getting him eating it a bit more (but not much) by feeding him alternat days, might be worth a try if your not doing it already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.