Reptile Forums banner

Tri-Coloured Crested Geckos

11K views 126 replies 19 participants last post by  E80 
#1 ·
Does anyone sells these on here? And how much do they usually cost?

#2 ·
in the process of breeding some but there arent too many decent ones around in the uk compared to the US market

I got mine

from lilly's

but they dont have them often, although they do have a couple of extremes popping up at the mo.

For a hatchling £75 and up. mine was £100 as a 13gram male. female would have most likely been double that... but if it had been female, i doubt they would have sold him.

#3 ·
in the process of breeding some but there arent too many decent ones around in the uk compared to the US market

I got mine

from lilly's

but they dont have them often, although they do have a couple of extremes popping up at the mo.

For a hatchling £75 and up. mine was £100 as a 13gram male. female would have most likely been double that... but if it had been female, i doubt they would have sold him.
Cheers :) I'll have a look on their website.

If you get any babies and you wan't to sell, can you let me know?

#5 ·
Weve got a couple :)

Fish

Ra

Little Bill

Ra and Bill are siblings, mum and dad are Marley and Rex, both normal brown/cream harlequins so god knows where the red came from :D

#15 · (Edited)
here's my halloween partial pinstripe harlequin female. she's got lots of colours going on so i guess she's tri-coloured:lol2:

she's alot larger now though, and her orange is alot brighter:2thumb:

Reactions: LuLu
#16 ·

One of mine unfired, I also have a lavender tri colour female and a few I'm umming and ahhing about.

Does anyone know if there is a sort of guide line to what is a tri colour and what's not? I've seen a few I wouldnt personally class as tri colours, but if its as simple as the gecko have any amount of 3 colours in its markings most harlequins or flames with portholes or partial pinstripes would be added under tri colour too..??

#19 ·

One of mine unfired, I also have a lavender tri colour female and a few I'm umming and ahhing about.

Does anyone know if there is a sort of guide line to what is a tri colour and what's not? I've seen a few I wouldnt personally class as tri colours, but if its as simple as the gecko have any amount of 3 colours in its markings most harlequins or flames with portholes or partial pinstripes would be added under tri colour too..??
Do you have any pics of your Lavander one?

#20 ·
that's an extreme harlequin:) jenni is an amazing breeder!

#22 ·
#25 ·
first ones a 99% pinstripe and the second ones a flame:)

#29 ·
#31 ·
bet you wish this one was female dont you jason
Crested Geckos for sale Se4
:Na_Na_Na_Na:

EDIT: what about this to go with your male?
Crested Geckos for sale RA13

na... they are nice geckos but no where near enough pattern for what im looking for... think im going to be too picky on this female... but im putting aside a fair amount of money to ensure i get what i want. but they just arent extreme enough imo.

Might just have to create my own! lol

#37 ·
I like this one as well. Does anyone sell gecko's like this in the U.K?

Also, what's this type of crested gecko?

the first ones indeed a red harlequin, ive always dreamed of breeding my own line from AC Reptiles! thats his cover girl, hes breeding them at the moment but holding them all back to get better and bigger lines, theyre gorgeous!when they are put up for sale, i expect them to cost a good thousand pounds. as far as i know geckos like that are not produced in the UK at current, the only red harlequins elsewhere are from gorgeousgecko.com, and splat is a red pinstripe ;)

the second one is a yellow phantom pinstripe.

#34 ·
^^ This is a red harlequin isnt it? US Breeder I would imagine. And as for the Tri-Coloured, I imagine you will be adding to the already huuuuge invisible list of people on this forum wanting one. I'm most certainly there, and I can guarantee a lot of others will be too.

#36 · (Edited)
Yep def a Red Harly. Thats my brothers current project... so may have some similar next year, but at present best place weve found is the US. Northern geckos have them every now and again.

Also to the OP thats one stunning male youve got there, bet lillys had wished they had held that one back. Good luck with the search for a female that matches but i think you may have a long wait till you find one and she wont be cheap lol. But you never no what might crop up.

CrestieCrazy
Im expecting to pay alot lol. I can only asume they didnt keep him was due to the fact he was male. They already have there fav male extreme plus as this first went on their site as a male... it only leads me to believe they kept it back hoping it was female and sold it once they could sex it as male. Still heres hoping for a bright future for him. Next year will be interesting one way or another

This is Lysanders dad and there fav extreme....

http://www.lillyexotics.co.uk/uploadimg/Extreme%20male.jpg

#35 ·
Only one of these ive seen is splat, hopefully next year ill have some red and white/cream hatchlings. But you never know with cresties how the hatchlings will look but im in the proccess of looking for a female or possibly male thats already red and white/cream to increase my changes of producing some otherwise it may take a few years but i dont mind either way.

Also to the OP thats one stunning male youve got there, bet lillys had wished they had held that one back. Good luck with the search for a female that matches but i think you may have a long wait till you find one and she wont be cheap lol. But you never no what might crop up.

CrestieCrazy

#40 ·
but the ones at AC are practically white on neon red :Na_Na_Na_Na:

grrr i want a trio so bad!

#42 · (Edited)
There are a few breeders of red harleys in UK :) These are my red harley breeding pair, been breeding these since 2010 :2thumb:

#45 ·
oo they're gorgeous! are they brother and sister by any chance they look real similar! let me know when you have some available babies from those guys!:D

#46 · (Edited)
Hi no these are not brother and sister :) Splat is also bred from our lines :)
PS eggs cooking from this pairing at the moment :flrt:

Reactions: LuLu
#57 ·
Pics of my lavender tri-colour took this evening (she even shed fresh for you guys ;) )

Sorry the pics are naff my bedroom lighting is dim and the flash washes everything out :bash:

And my little normal tri-colour unfired :flrt:

Can't wait for my new photography lights come :D Then I shall bombard the picture section with a well needed update to my clan :no1:

#60 ·
Pics of my lavender tri-colour took this evening (she even shed fresh for you guys ;) )

Sorry the pics are naff my bedroom lighting is dim and the flash washes everything out :bash:

And my little normal tri-colour unfired :flrt:

Can't wait for my new photography lights come :D Then I shall bombard the picture section with a well needed update to my clan :no1:
Very Cute :)

#58 ·
awww! the tiny one is gorgeous!:flrt:

#61 ·
no TNT don't:lol2:

courier costs around £50 tarantulabarn are amazing:)

#77 · (Edited)
Would you consider this to be a tri colour ?

Is this one an Extreme Harlequin? :) Its lovellyyyyy :flrt: Can an extreme harley be three colours and considered a tri-colour too then? I have a juvi male who is an extreme harley, but I dont know if people would consider him a tri or an extreme? I wouldnt consider him a tricolour personally as lillies didnt sell him to me as one and because as it has been previously stated, tri's need a third colour on the lateral side? Dex doesnt have one... He is just orange and dark.... *shrug* Will upload photos in a sec!

#68 ·
that looks exactly like my female, but she doesn't have a full pinstripe! she has the second flaming bit going on too, lemme go and get some pics:lol2:

#69 ·

yay/nay?:lolsign:

#72 ·
aw thanks :blush: so do you, i love the look of terrance and tink!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.