Reptile Forums banner

green crested geckos????

4K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  suey 
#1 ·
hiya, iv been looking for crested geckos that flare up green, aparently they have them in america but i have never seen them over here...are there any breeders in the uk?

#5 ·
hmm, i may have to aquire a breeding pair....just been told by the other half i have to get a second job and pay off my debts befor i can proceed on the gecko front lol...but should have that soon (hopefully)

building a custom cage atm outta scraps so will have the pics up at some point

#8 ·
I've had my eye on the green male from masterpiece morphs for a while. It's just really far away. If it's still there after Doncaster and I don't find a nice male before I'm gonna look into shipping, so if your after it get it quick!

Never seen a green one in the flesh
Muppet is stunning! :)

#7 ·
lol...its be nice to get it now...but iv been told NO! :(.....apparently i have a border collie cross springer spaniel and a chili rose tarantula and thats enuff :(.....but when i get a second job i can buy what i like!

:): victory:

#16 ·
wow they all look so amazing, ok my mind is made up....i def want green cresties lol....would they have them at the reptile shows do you think?....im not sure about the next donny show (bit too far to drive apparently from southampton) but i will deff be at the next kempton park :)...may have a table there with my cages n stuff lol

#19 ·
Sue59 - yours are stunning..! I'm looking for a green/olive lady for my Dexter, I saw HeatherKings Betty, and have fallen in love!!... I'm making it my mission to hunt down a dark green lady, perhaps with a bit of yellow/peach colouring and a blush... I don't want to breed from him for at least another year, so I have the time to keep my eye out!

I think the Green/Olive ones are amazing :) - then again, Im yet to see a crestie I didn't think was ever so squeefull !! :flrt:

#20 ·
Cresties when they first came to the uk 1998 ish were either buckskin brown or green, many had very large dalmatian spots. In those days forget about anything more brighter than a tiger ! I feel that because on the inbreeding to get these great colours we have now these days. We have breed out the greens and when I mean green they were a great olive green. I love to own these now.

#22 ·
I'm hoping (fingers crossed) for some green-ish Cresties this year.
Iv'e paired up a male who is very green when un-fired, but darker when fired with a yellow tiger - hopefully the odds are in my favour and ill hear the patter of tiny little green feet later in the year :flrt:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.