Hypo Female
Enigma Male
Murphy Patternless - Unsexed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Hatchling

I like the shaker idea! Fits my laziness! Lol
Also like that I'm not the only one from Cardiff in here!
Old 19-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhopper View Post
The £9 for 6 months is very broad tbh, considering not knowing the amount of Leo's I keep!
Albeit I do only have a few, but you get my drift, I just don't see the logic of saying a kilo of repashy at the same price as 5 kilos of vionate can compare when they both do the same job, end of the day you're paying for the name with those price differences, maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet and get the 16oz of repashy at this time, but if I start keeping more and needing more there has to be other alternatives in the uk surely? That's only reason I ask
If its money then i would sugest getting repashy and if you get more reps perhaps, you could study the repashy ingrediants, get it all over time (correct weight of each ingrediants) and then perhaps make your own.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue665 View Post
If its money then i would sugest getting repashy and if you get more reps perhaps, you could study the repashy ingrediants, get it all over time (correct weight of each ingrediants) and then perhaps make your own.

it has over 30 different ingredients
Old 19-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebb View Post
it has over 30 different ingredients

no rush is there? if he's committed then why not, it'll take time, some ingredients you can get already mixed together, low costing supplements etc.
Old 19-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Premier Citizen

Quote:
no rush is there? if he's committed then why not, it'll take time, some ingredients you can get already mixed together, low costing supplements etc.
no rush but the costs involved you would have to make tonnes of it, for it to be cost effective, so either resell or buy a couple of hundred reptiles to eat it all
Old 19-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebb View Post
put a little in a tub add the livefeed give a good shake, tip out the livefood, save the reminder repashy in the tub if you added too much.
I'd avoid this, any left over supplement after dusting should be binned to avoid cross contamination. Just slowly gauge it until you're not wasting any. The amount I use is similar to that of a garden pea, and I still get wastage.

Quote:
The ingredients list doesn't come with weights otherwise everyone would copy it. Repashy has to protect its IP, so it's not possible to reproduce.

Plus I really like Beer but I'd rather let the professionals make it for me

If you have any concerns, doubts or worries about your animals health always consult a qualified veterinarian (with the necessary experience).

Nobody can properly diagnose an animal based on descriptions and photos. Especially when those animals, such as reptiles, have a small list of visible symptoms than can be found across a large range of problems.

Always see a vet. Don't let strangers on the internet make you do something you'll regret. They won't take responsibility.
Old 19-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Forum Citizen

We can supply 64oz bags (1.8kg) for £59.99 delivered in a couple of weeks time (shipment is currently on the Atlantic somewhere!). Potentially, 1.8 kg could last absolutely ages depending on your collection size.

We have commercial customers with enormous collections such as Ray Hine Reptiles that use Calcium Plus exclusively.

Cheers
Nick

Repashy : Repashy Super Foods
Old 19-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylers Geckos View Post
or you can put it in a salt or pepper shaker and just shake over the mealworms
I use pepper shaker to dust mine.....really handy and easy to control how much goes on the bugs.

To OP.... I also use Repashy as it is the best and I consider it worth every penny as my leos deserve it and its my responsibilty to keep them in the best possible health that I can offer

Artisan Reptiles - Facebook
-------------------------------------------
Lover & keeper of Boa Constrictor - Morphs/Commons/Dwarfs/BCI/BCC/BCA
plus
various Day, Satanic Leaftailed, Leachianus, other Gecko species
&
Western Hognose among other beautiful creatures!
Old 19-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
I use pepper shaker to dust mine.....really handy and easy to control how much goes on the bugs.

To OP.... I also use Repashy as it is the best and I consider it worth every penny as my leos deserve it and its my responsibilty to keep them in the best possible health that I can offer
I like the pepper/salt shaker thing but Repashy is best kept in a sealed container in the fridge. Do you put some in the shaker at the time of dusting and then put what isn't used back into the container?

If you have any concerns, doubts or worries about your animals health always consult a qualified veterinarian (with the necessary experience).

Nobody can properly diagnose an animal based on descriptions and photos. Especially when those animals, such as reptiles, have a small list of visible symptoms than can be found across a large range of problems.

Always see a vet. Don't let strangers on the internet make you do something you'll regret. They won't take responsibility.

Tags
calcium , minerals , osteo form sa , vionate , vitamins