I need ideas for a large tank - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > New Owners > Newbie Advice

Old 16-04-2017, 11:33 PM
Egg
Default I need ideas for a large tank

I was starting to get back into reptile keeping after many years, I have an entire set up ready for a gargoyle gecko to move in but just today I was gifted a large tank, 48 long x 13 wide x 21 tall, though I have nothing else ready for it at all and wont for a while I like to be absolutely certain about everything I do as I worry a lot about having the right set up, but without further digression, I need to know what people think could live and thrive in this size tank, i'm up for anything that's not fish or turtles. I'm not a beginner by any means but not a master, only on this newbie section because of the nature of the question, I quadruple check pretty much every move I make before I make it, just want the best for anything I care for. At the moment though, i'm leaning to multiple tree frog set up, something like a whites because I don't want to waste any of that high space, but i'm also thinking snake but i'm worried about the width of the enclosure for anything bigger, but yeah, i'd just like a list of my options, thank you very much. Side note: Especially interested in tropical creatures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
amphibians , ideas , reptiles , setup advice