Reptile Forums banner

Argh!

706 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  shonny 
#1 ·
:bash:right my turn to wake up with the kids, and anoyingly the 2 year old chooses 6 oclock to wake up. which is great fun......but ive realised that i have escapee crickets!!! that are meant to be silent but all i can hear bar teletubbies is crickets! and i cant find em argh!! do you reckon i should put beardies out on floor and let them go? i reckon their in the CWD viv they seem not to like the crix lately... hmmmm

#2 ·
Yep these are pesky little things when they escape. Follow the noise and bash them with a slipper. LOL :lol2: But can be hard to find. The beardie might do a better job but don't loose him as well.

#3 ·
Yeah let them loose, i hate it when i cant find one. Thats why i stopped buying them "silent crickets" there never bloody silent :lol2:

#4 ·
Hmmmmm...can JUST imagine noisy insects in a confined space. Over here (Thailand) we have these bugs that "sing" whenever it's gonna rain - like some "Male Voice Choir" at 3am!!!...Can't stand them!
Feel for you on that score!

V.

#5 ·
lol after 3 hours of searching and screaming and shouting at everything i gave up and let the beardie loose and in 5 mins BINGO found it! it was underneath my fireplace (theres a lil hole in the side of the tiling) and she managed to spot it. Now no noise.....i hope!!! :bash:

#7 ·
We trained the dogs to find them, great when you have around 5 or so loose.

They also like chasing daddy long legs in the summer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.