Bearded Dragon keepers in mid Bedfordshire? - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > New Owners > Newbie Advice

Old 25-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Default Bearded Dragon keepers in mid Bedfordshire?

Hi, again!

I am very keen to acquire a bearded dragon, and have been doing my research for a while now. I realise that this is not the sort of animal you buy, take home and crack open a box of biscuits and get him comfy on the sofa!!

I have done the trawling through the internet, going around my local pet shops and probably annoying them coz I talk to much and don't buy anything (yet)

I feel that my next logical step would be to see a BD and it's set up in a home. I've seen them in pet shops, but that's not quite the same. Most pet shops only have babies and the most basic of set up!

What I'm asking is if there are any beardie keepers in the mid beds area who would be willing to let me into there home so I can have a look see and maybe pick their brains at the same time!

I realise that in this day and age, I'm probably asking alot, asking someone to let a complete stranger into their home. I assure you however that I am completely genuine, I know it's just words, but honest words.

I am a 31 yr old, 5'1" female - hardly a threat lol... I would be eternally grateful
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Super Citizen
Send a message via MSN to My_SnAkE_rUlEs
Wink

hello, im abit far away otherwise you could probly see mine, so i got picture on a thread
link: http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/habit...tack-type.html

P.S: the beardie is in the bottom viv =]
(and also i have not finished moving all the logs to places i like =])

You can call me Cookie

Member Number: 14788

Old 25-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Premier Member
Send a message via MSN to AuntyLizard Send a message via Skype™ to AuntyLizard

Hi and welcome to the forum..We live in Berkshire I know its a bit out of the way but your more than welcome to come and see our set ups and babies. We are having a RFUK BBQ on the 11th July so if you wish to come along and meet some other forum members too.

Liz

It's good friends that walk beside you through the good times and carry you through the bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Ultra Citizen

Im a bit far also but if your ever passing West Wickham, Kent, your more than welcome to pop in and see but for now, here is a couple of pics

0.1.0 Lionhead
1.0.0 Syrian Hamster
0.2.0 Daughters
1.0.0 Son
click here for caresheets:-Turkistan Roaches , Bearded Dragon aftercare and mini-caresheet, Breeding Bearded Dragons
Old 25-06-2009, 03:59 PM

Hi I live in stevenage in herts and have a beadie that is actually for sale, I dont work so you can come over any time and then you can decide weather or not you want him Ican send you pics if you wish
Gemma x

just pm me =]
Old 26-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Forum Citizen
Send a message via MSN to mandi1685 Send a message via Yahoo to mandi1685
Wink

Hi there ,
i have four beardies, im in st albans hertfordshire. Ur quite welcome to come and see them.
2.2.0 Cats
Angels,goldfish and kios xx