Reptile Forums

Reptile Forums (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/)
-   Newbie Advice (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/newbie-advice/)
-   -   Doncaster show .. what did ya think ?? (https://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/newbie-advice/330308-doncaster-show-what-did-ya.html)

batman 28-06-2009 06:45 PM

The guy from Barnsley who was selling chams in the white plastic viv's was bloody brilliant, his care sheet was like a booklet from what i saw and all were in good nick. I got his number for when i get some cash together.
Mmmmmm i was tempted but empty pockets dont buy im afraid.
Bats

P.S No one is going to bite your head off mate were are all entitled opinions, thanks for your comments.

michael keeling 28-06-2009 06:58 PM

i went thought it was a good turn out.
i came home with an adult female royal and a het pied female
girlfriend came home with a leo and a baby royal
mike

tplatts98 28-06-2009 07:01 PM

i went hoping to get some tarantulas but there were only a couple of Mexican red knees:devil::bash: so i got a male leo instead:2thumb:

so i think i may go to the September one as well now: victory:

most of the people there were selling the reps far too young

Charlottie 28-06-2009 07:04 PM

Well i thought it was really good i thought it was going to be bigger but really enjoyed it! All i got was a black gecko necklace and earing set and a glass snake necklace! they are ace =) happy with what i got!

We should of have some way of telling who we are like badges!

lil05 28-06-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlottie (Post 4201740)
Well i thought it was really good i thought it was going to be bigger but really enjoyed it! All i got was a black gecko necklace and earing set and a glass snake necklace! they are ace =) happy with what i got!

We should of have some way of telling who we are like badges!

i didi have a top with my name on it last year and met loads of people that way cause everyone would know i was from rfuk .. but was bit geeky having a custom made tshirt :p might have a sticker next time

Charlottie 28-06-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil05 (Post 4201813)
i didi have a top with my name on it last year and met loads of people that way cause everyone would know i was from rfuk .. but was bit geeky having a custom made tshirt :p might have a sticker next time

:lol2:

Jay-Jay 28-06-2009 07:22 PM

Geeky or not im getting a t-shirt done for the kidderminster show lol

sazzjaydee 28-06-2009 07:22 PM

yeah really enjoyed it but do have to agree i felt it was more of a car boot sale for reptiles but still very good.

Came home with a Vietnemese Blue Beauty Rat Snake (and yes he has tagged me already but with only being a bairn he didn't draw blood)
fiance came home with 4 horned lizards (horned toads)
bro and his OH came back with a blazing blizzard gecko (white thing hahaha)
and me being the bad influence caused my dad to get a jungle hypo motley corn snake (its lush) not sure on names for everything yet any ideas for the VBB

Also think we nearly cleared the show out of equipment hahaha

Charlottie 28-06-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 4201865)
Geeky or not im getting a t-shirt done for the kidderminster show lol

I hoping to make it to that one if i can get my grandad or uncle to take me :lol2: so i will watch out for you!

ToxicSiren 28-06-2009 08:03 PM

I was there got loads of equiptment, a royal python, a blizzard corn, a chinese water dragon, a berber skink and a yellow anoconda! x