Reptile Shops - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > New Owners > Newbie Advice

Old 16-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Default Reptile Shops

does anyone no any good reptile shops in portsmouth hampshire area?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Ultra Citizen

i live in southampton and there is southampton reptile centre on spring road - the guy is really helpful and chatty and full of good advice plus you certainly dont feel pressured into buying anything! the other one i know of is grange reptiles on botley road (shares a plot with a garden centre) they seem pretty good as well and is where i got all my set up from! they hold reptile nights up there too which i haven't been to yet as ive only recently become a reptile owner myself but i am certainly gonna go to the next one which i believe is this tuesday (21st)! i hear there is going to be a nice bbq ect (as if that isnt enough to temp you!!!!)!

as for the portsmouth area there is southcoast exotics at waterlooville, haven't really had much dealings with them so dont know what they are like but the manageress seems helpful enough when i spoke to her over the telephone!

The online vivarium store is at hayling island - again not many dealings with them but seem to have a good range of stock for set ups

southern aquatics 1 in poole and 1 in cadnam(near soton) has a huuuuge amount of kit at relatively low prices, plus the staff in there have always been really friendly- never really asked advice on reptiles though so not sure what their knowledge is like in that area!!!!

wow sorry for the essay lol!

steph

Beardie Stack http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...viv-stack.html
Crestie Hides (For Sale!) http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...tie-hides.html
Old 16-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Regular

in portsmouth there in arundal im not sure on the road name but its just down from the big asda they dont sell many reps but they do alot food and equipment for reptile keeping

or there is emsworth in cosham 242-244 havant road in cosham. they have a great selection of reptiles and the staff are really friendly and helpful even after u have purchased your reptile there always willing to help with your reptile, and the prices in there arnt too bad either
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Forum Citizen

www.southcoastexotics.com
Old 18-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Ultra Citizen

Come and see us at the grange, and come to a reptile night as previously mentioned it is this tuesday, we have free BBQ and Drinks, and a falconry display!

Will be a very good night!

Link in my sig for details!