new juvenile Gecko Gloria - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > New Owners > Newbie Advice

Old 01-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Egg
Red face new juvenile Gecko Gloria

Hi everyone at RFUK
just had my first leopard Gecko and she is gorgeousi've had her a day now, brought her from a reputable dealer and got some great advice from a young girl in the shop she told me she is a member on this site so i'd like to say hi to "Bradders100"she's doing fine just a bit concerned, she ate 5 mealworms last night but doesn't seem to want to eat anything today is it just down to the stess of moving or is there something else i should be worried about also she seems to be hiding quite a lot and she's very twitchy any advice off anyone would be more than welcome
Thanks in anticipation (a concerned parent)
Boomer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off