Ya we have kinda decided that regardless of what happens with princess we won't be getting another pet from there. Unfortunatly it is the only place here that we can purchase crickets from though so that could potentially be a problem. Do you happen to know what a good solution of bleach would be? And is Avipro something I can find locally or is it something I need to get from a vet?
The problem with that is if you gave the wrong dosage or like you say was out of date. That kind of medication can give animals a serious knock too. They kill the bacteria in the gut, good and bad. Without the good bacteria they can't digest food properly, which is why a probiotic is really important to use alongside the meds.
Avipro can be got at vets and reptile shops. If you're in the USA you may not even have Avipro, just have a look at websites for reptile friendly probiotics.
It also wouldn't have any effect if the tank wasn't properly disinfected in between use, the parasites will just reinfect the animal. There are some parasites that even bleach won't kill which is why many people advise buying a completely new setup.