snake pendants, lizard & tortoise earrings - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Off Topic Classifieds

Old 28-05-2008, 05:21 PM
Posting Deity
RFUKTrader: 53 / 100%
Default snake pendants, lizard & tortoise earrings

I've finally heard from my supplier that she has a new supply of the glass snakes in stock. Is anyone interested in buying one of these?

The snakes are all hand made in foiled glass, so there can be a slight difference in each one. They are hung on black leather and I can make them any length you prefer - I can even give you alternative coloured leather (if the colour of your choice is available) you give you a bit of variety at an extra charge. I'm only charging £10 for the necklaces, which includes the cost of postage.

I'm showing all the colours I had before, although I'm not sure if she has all these available. There is a new gold one which she didn't have when I bought my last lot, so I'm adding this in too.

The lizard and tortoise earrings are silver metal on silver plate wires.

Sorry, haven't got a tortoise pair made up yet, but will add one soon.

Volunteer - The Sanctuary Wildlife Care Centre http://www.wildlife-sanctuary.co.uk/

Last edited by feorag; 28-05-2008 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: Just discovered the gold one which is newer stock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Postaholic Member
RFUKTrader: 41 / 100%

i highly recomend the snakes.. i always get loads of compliments on it when i wear mine from feorag... i got the lovely silver and black one...

1.1 snakes, 1.1 Kittys and some fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by abandonallhope View Post
- I doubt it but I live in hope.
Old 31-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Posting Deity

Bump

Volunteer - The Sanctuary Wildlife Care Centre http://www.wildlife-sanctuary.co.uk/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Posting Deity

This is the last bump. I'm about to place an order for the snakes to make these pendants - if anyone wants one can you pm me please, otherwise I'll order the ones I know people on here want.

Old 02-06-2008, 05:46 PM
No Life Member
RFUKTrader: 31 / 100%
Reviews: 3
Send a message via AIM to fantapants Send a message via MSN to fantapants Send a message via Yahoo to fantapants Send a message via Skype™ to fantapants

can i have a gold one on red or brown leather? and pics of the torts!!
Old 02-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Posting Deity

You sure can! I know I said I would post pics of the torts, but I was in Surrey when I posted that and I haven't had a chance to turn around since I got back.

Got a very important meeting in Edinburgh tomorrow - meeting a couple of RFUKers for the day, but I'll get the tortoise ones made an posted pdq!!!

Old 11-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Posting Deity

Finally I've got a piccie of the tortoise earrings

They're movable ones. The shell is attached to the forelegs and the hindlegs are attached to the shell, so they move and the lizards have a movable tail!

Still got some snake pendants left too if anyone is interested.

Sorry just realised I haven't put a price on the earrings - £3.50 to include postage and packing!

Last edited by feorag; 11-06-2008 at 10:44 PM..
Old 11-06-2008, 10:39 PM
No Life Member
RFUKTrader: 31 / 100%
Reviews: 3
Send a message via AIM to fantapants Send a message via MSN to fantapants Send a message via Yahoo to fantapants Send a message via Skype™ to fantapants

i already have a pair of tort earings like those. cant see my hubby forking out for another pair alost identical to the ones i have! but i would deffo like a snake necklace. just cant decide on a colour. i have red hair so i oike the idea of the green or gold one. but i like the multi coloured one too! argh...... i hate decissions! have you got any other colours?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Posting Deity

Sorry, thought you wanted a gold one on red or brown leather.

Apart from the green/black, white/black, dark blue (which I don't have any more of left) and gold the only other one I have that isn't actually already pictured on here is the gunmetal with blue stripe one.