Meet Typhon. My new pup. - Page 3 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Other Pets and Exotics > Other Pets & Exotics Pictures

Old 30-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Postaholic Member

Batteries recharged.

https://youtu.be/-A6zOryfj8Y
Dungbug likes this.
Jack Torrance: Mr. Grady. You were the caretaker here. I recognize ya. I saw your picture in the newspapers. You, uh, chopped your wife and daughters up into little bits. And then you blew your brains out.

Grady: That's strange, sir. I don't have any recollection of that at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 31-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Postaholic Member

He's absolutely brilliant.

https://youtu.be/vvqaq1fpaYs
feorag, Dungbug and Debbie1962 like this.
Jack Torrance: Mr. Grady. You were the caretaker here. I recognize ya. I saw your picture in the newspapers. You, uh, chopped your wife and daughters up into little bits. And then you blew your brains out.

Old 31-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Postaholic Member

The introduction is going great.

https://youtu.be/GzzncRYU1H8
feorag likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Posting Deity

I love him!!!! Insanely jealous!!! He's gorgeous. I love GSDs and he reminds me of my previous GSD, except mine GSD had an all black head. My present one is a solid black.

Best way to fill that hole that Samson has left is to throw another one in - that's the way I've always looked at it. He'll keep you busy and occupied while you deal with your loss. We never replace a much loved animal, but we can love another one just as much in its own right.

I shall really enjoy watching him growing up!!
Basin79 likes this.

Volunteer - The Sanctuary Wildlife Care Centre http://www.wildlife-sanctuary.co.uk/

Old 02-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feorag View Post
I love him!!!! Insanely jealous!!! He's gorgeous. I love GSDs and he reminds me of my previous GSD, except mine GSD had an all black head. My present one is a solid black.

Best way to fill that hole that Samson has left is to throw another one in - that's the way I've always looked at it. He'll keep you busy and occupied while you deal with your loss. We never replace a much loved animal, but we can love another one just as much in its own right.

I shall really enjoy watching him growing up!!
Typhon isn't a GSD.

Old 02-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Premier Citizen

He's gorgeous!

Enjoy him mate.
Basin79 likes this.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperLover View Post
He's gorgeous!

Enjoy him mate.
I am. He's absolutely phenomenonal. So good to have him around.
ViperLover likes this.

Old 03-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Posting Deity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basin79 View Post
Typhon isn't a GSD.
Sorry, badly phrased. I should have just said he reminded me of my previous GSD in his colouring, except mine had an all black head. Most Ovcharka puppies I've seen are tan with a slight mask, not black and tan.

I volunteer for German Shepherd Dog Rescue and we've brought a few over from Romania into our rescue. They're fearless and very strong willed - you've certainly got a challenge in front of you I think.
Basin79 likes this.

Volunteer - The Sanctuary Wildlife Care Centre http://www.wildlife-sanctuary.co.uk/

Old 03-09-2017, 05:45 AM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feorag View Post
Sorry, badly phrased. I should have just said he reminded me of my previous GSD in his colouring, except mine had an all black head. Most Ovcharka puppies I've seen are tan with a slight mask, not black and tan.

I volunteer for German Shepherd Dog Rescue and we've brought a few over from Romania into our rescue. They're fearless and very strong willed - you've certainly got a challenge in front of you I think.
Ah right.

I've certainly not bought Typhon on a wim. And I 100% agree they aren't a breed that a lax attitude will do well with. I'm positive we'll be great together though.
feorag likes this.

Old 04-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Postaholic Member

Typhon had his 2nd injection this morning. The staff at my vet's absolutely loved him. He's growing nicely too. He weighed 5.8kg on the 17/08/17 and today 9.3kg.

sar102, feorag and BMo1979 like this.