Savage Mastiff's fighting - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Other Pets and Exotics


  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Dr3d's Avatar
Premier Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Walsall Area
Posts: 8,186
Default Savage Mastiff's fighting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoXq...98IOza4PM-rxEg
HABU, colinm and Florence9 like this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
It's not the falling that'll kill you. It's the sudden stop when you hit the floor.

ASK THE POWERFUL 5 QUESTIONS:
What power have you got?
Where did you get it from?
In whose interests do you exercise it?
To whom are you accountable?
How do we get rid of you?"
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2014, 04:36 PM
Rogue665's Avatar
Premier Citizen
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: South Wales
Posts: 2,039
Default

Never seen such savagery lol
their very cute and stunning i love the big breeds.

Just saying (don't shoot the messenger)
So many horror story involving those kind of collars indoors or without supervision including my own.
my two child hood dogs playing both with those collars, they had them years with no worries, they play fought and my females tooth got caught in a link and ripped out
Dogs have been choked during play time
Also the collar got caught on the arm of the chair of a little dog when he slid off it and he hung himself. I don't mean to scare you, you've prob ad them years etc but so did these guys.
sorry

gorgeous dogs though.
Dr3d likes this.

Last edited by Rogue665; 09-12-2014 at 04:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2014, 04:41 PM
HABU's Avatar
Posting Deity
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portsmouth, Ohio
Posts: 71,221
Send a message via MSN to HABU
Default

a lotta dog flesh there!


you have your hands full!





Dr3d and eoj89 like this.
__________________
http://i62.tinypic.com/206n0k0.jpg
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Dr3d's Avatar
Premier Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Walsall Area
Posts: 8,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue665 View Post
Never seen such savagery lol
their very cute and stunning i love the big breeds.

Just saying (don't shoot the messenger)
So many horror story involving those kind of collars indoors or without supervision including my own.
my two child hood dogs playing both with those collars, they had them years with no worries, they play fought and my females tooth got caught in a link and ripped out
Dogs have been choked during play time
Also the collar got caught on the arm of the chair of a little dog when he slid off it and he hung himself. I don't mean to scare you, you've prob ad them years etc but so did these guys.
sorry

gorgeous dogs though.
Your spot on, about the choke chains. They had just come in from a short controlled walk. They have only their knitted scarfs on indoors. When I was working at the dog rescue, I gave out the same info.
Rogue665 likes this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
It's not the falling that'll kill you. It's the sudden stop when you hit the floor.

ASK THE POWERFUL 5 QUESTIONS:
What power have you got?
Where did you get it from?
In whose interests do you exercise it?
To whom are you accountable?
How do we get rid of you?"
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Dr3d's Avatar
Premier Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Walsall Area
Posts: 8,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HABU View Post
a lotta dog flesh there!


you have your hands full!

image
Lol that actually doesnt look to much different fella
HABU likes this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
It's not the falling that'll kill you. It's the sudden stop when you hit the floor.

ASK THE POWERFUL 5 QUESTIONS:
What power have you got?
Where did you get it from?
In whose interests do you exercise it?
To whom are you accountable?
How do we get rid of you?"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NW England ***HPI Savage X 4.6 For Sale*** Oh How Original Off Topic Classifieds 9 24-10-2011 09:50 PM
Savage Baby Leo ragged Lizards 7 28-08-2009 11:14 PM
Savage Bite! excession Lizards 5 03-07-2009 12:17 AM



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2005 - 2011, Reptile Forums (RFUK™)