SE England Various reptiles for rehoming, Surrey UK or shipping available within the UK - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Rehoming Classifieds

Old 22-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Postaholic Member
Free  

Price £0
Location GU26, SE England
Shipping

Default Various reptiles for rehoming, Surrey UK or shipping available within the UK

All these reptiles have been handed to me or my workplace over the last few years, they are all in good health.
I'm not asking a rehoming fee, but I will be asking details about why you want them and the set-up you have for them.

Collection is possible from Hindhead, Surrey (about 15 minutes south of Guildford on the A3) or Global Geckos reptile shop (Windlesham, Surrey) by pre arrangement - I'll need to bring them in!

We may also be able to ship within the UK, using an overnight livestock TNT service (£2, unlike some other users of TNT, this is a proper livestock service and not the standard overnight delivery. All animals are packed to the highest standard and we have shipped hundreds without a single problem.

Minnie - Adult female normal corn snake, about 7 years old. She came in very underweight from breeding about 4 years ago. Chunky and prone to getting a little overweight, she's a lovely calm snake and would make a lovely pet.

2012 Normal male royal, will only feed on multis. It took me a year to get him feeding by himself at all, so I count defrost multis as a huge success! He's shy so needs an enclosure with plenty of cover. Calm to handle.

Female black ratsnake x 3, well grown 2013 babies, feisty but nothing unusual for young ratsnakes!

Adult female yemen chameleon x 2, 3 years old, these have been breeding and are still in great condition but could do with decent retirement homes. They will probably continue to lay infrequent clutches of eggs, both will use a lay box with no problems. They are obviously not housed together!!
Ninja Mittens - relativity handleable, chunky, unusual feet markings that her babies also show (not piebald though).
Unreasonably Angry - name says it all, use a stick to get her out!

Shelly - adult male Horsfield tortoise. Was abandoned many years ago in winter in North Wales, his mate perished in the box with him. Now in lovely condition, smooth shell and normal Horsefield grouchy disposition. He has never been hibernated, age unknown.

Banjo - male Green Water Dragon, very tame, very clumsy. Captive bred and now two years old, he's not very big for his age and as his brother is now huge, I'm not sure he's going to get much bigger. Half a tail (he broke it, removed by a vet over 6 months ago), missing a toe, a damaged nose (not from glass rubbing, he jumped into a branch).
He's very tame, a wonderful little chap! Needs to be a loved pet with nice sturdy furnishings so he can't hurt himself!

Cuban Knight Anole, CB2012 male. Big, perfect condition, typical knight anole attitude but less scatty than a WC one.

Leopard gecko - adult male, bell albino hypo, massive lad. Only has one hemipene due to an abscess (removed, treated, no recurrence). He lives with females are doesn't bug them, also doesn't get them pregnant! In theory he's capable, but seems un-inclined. Would make a lovely pet.

SuperToes - young male Bearded Dragon, Hypo Translucent Leatherback. He has a severely deformed back leg that does not hinder him at all but he has very little control of - and it has 7 toes on the foot. Not for breeding!!

**Clicky Banner**

Last edited by Ally; 22-08-2014 at 11:38 PM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 23-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Forum Citizen

Hi I was just wondering if you are still looking for a home for your tortoise I would love to have him my misses already has a tortoise so we have everything needed including outdoor enclosures, food and table many thanks Matt
Old 23-08-2014, 11:31 PM
Postaholic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss my balls View Post
Hi I was just wondering if you are still looking for a home for your tortoise I would love to have him my misses already has a tortoise so we have everything needed including outdoor enclosures, food and table many thanks Matt
Hi Matt,
As a horsefield tortoise Shelly would need to live alone as they can be territorial and aggressive to others.
Thanks,
Ally

**Clicky Banner**
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Forum Citizen

Hi I would defo keep them separated our little man is only 3 yrs old and we call him noddy I have been keeping reptiles for 20 years and have plenty of space in my reptile room many thanks Matt
Old 24-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Forum Citizen

A colleague is looking to home a water dragon at our visitors centre at Bedfont Lakes. Banjo would be a welcome addition and well looked after. Would I be able to get them to contact you?
Old 24-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Ultra Citizen
Send a message via MSN to jennas

Pm sent
One male dogue de Bordeaux
One female dogue de Bordeaux
Old 30-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Forum Citizen

Are you still looking to re home the chameleons
Old 05-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Hatchling

Have you still got the bearded dragon would be really interested thanks
Old 05-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Forum Citizen
Default Tortoise

No reply how rude?........
Old 11-09-2014, 09:05 AM
Postaholic Member

I'm hardly rude for not getting back to you speedily about free animals, relax! I work long hours and have lots of reptiles of my own to care for- they come way before you guys I'm afraid

I'll filter through the responses as I can.

So far, the tortoise, corn and ratsnakes have found homes.
dragora, chstrj, Wolflore and 5 others like this.

**Clicky Banner**