Massive Animal list 05/06/07 - All in stock now - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted

Old 05-06-2007, 02:08 PM
FBH Liason
Default Massive Animal list 05/06/07 - All in stock now

As this forum limits each posting to a certain amount of characters, and our animal list is so big here is a link.

Coast To Coast Exotics - Reptile Shop / Reptile & Amphibian Breeder / Supplier of Snakes - Darlington, North East England, UK

This genuinely huge list of species and colour morphs is in stock now and current on 05/06/07. As we are tremendously busy and things can sell out quickly always telephone before travelling any distance - we would hate to dissapoint.

Thanks for all the support and business from this forum!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Forum Citizen

Hi seen something from the list that I would be very interested in, do you do delivery of any sort?
EDIT: Just had a look on their site, seems like a no-no cos I would have really like a couple of the turtles you have on there...Never mind

Last edited by KenMan; 05-06-2007 at 02:26 PM..
Old 05-06-2007, 03:32 PM
FBH Liason

Sorry, dont courier animals out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Forum Citizen

I can understand why you dont courier, but do you not do reptile taxi? (I couldnt use them for what id be after, would be too expensive...)
Old 05-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Super Citizen
Send a message via MSN to Mez Send a message via Skype™ to Mez

Stenos at £30?!
In my opinion that stocklist is one of the most overpriced ive seen in a while, at least gecko wise. im sure your geckos are very well looked after and cared for, but those prices are extortionate..
gekko sp. are very expensive from you, too.
I'd take a visit, but as i know the real prices for those animals it would cost me too much. if the prices were lowered/normal i'd be a regular customer!
Bit too pricey for me...

Last edited by Mez; 05-06-2007 at 04:28 PM..
Old 05-06-2007, 05:32 PM
FBH Liason

Only a small amount of Stenos left now - they have been very popular. We plan another shipment soon. Gecko spp, depends on which you refer too, but we only have small numbers left of most.

Reptile Taxi, yes possibly might consider that - contact me and we'll have a chat. But as you say I dont think it would be very cost effective for you.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Forum Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-max View Post
As this forum limits each posting to a certain amount of characters, and our animal list is so big here is a link.

Coast To Coast Exotics - Reptile Shop / Reptile & Amphibian Breeder / Supplier of Snakes - Darlington, North East England, UK

This genuinely huge list of species and colour morphs is in stock now and current on 05/06/07. As we are tremendously busy and things can sell out quickly always telephone before travelling any distance - we would hate to dissapoint.

Thanks for all the support and business from this forum!
any chance you can post a pic up of Caribbean Blue Anole (Anolis roquet). as i purchased 2 of these from a local shop, and am not sure on them and others are a bit scepticle.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Postaholic Member
Send a message via MSN to stephenie191

i visited the store on monday and i found it to be the best stocked, best kept and all the animals looked very healthy and had plenty of room!

I must say, i do think you pay for what you get, i just wish your caimen was for sale
Old 06-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Gold Star Member

Yes I must admit this is the one of the best kept/clean shops I have visited. The vivs etc all seem big enough for what is in them and staff are friendly and 'usually' well informed.
I think there are different members of staff who know more about different species etc.
Then again not everyone knows everything about all reps, amphibs etc.
Another thing, I can't comment on costs of animals, but they don't try and palm you off with the most expensive equipment or accessories. You get the item that is most suitable irrelevant if there is a more expensive version.

My experience only and I only go over there now and again as I live quite a way away.

Got too many to mention!!!!!!

I have nearly all my information on my site now.
There are rat and hamster litters and pics of the ones I have.
http://nimbusstud.weebly.com/our-hamsters.html
Old 06-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Super Regular

kevin himself is nice bloke and will help u were he can if u dont like the prices dont buy!! its that easy ...