Bearded Dragon Special Offers - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Sponsor Forums > Vendors > Reptile Cymru

Old 03-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Posting Deity
Reviews: 17
Send a message via Skype™ to Athravan
Default Bearded Dragon Special Offers

Bearded dragons make a fantastic pet either as a starter animal or to add to a growing collection. To reflect their popularity and make it easier for people to purchase one with a setup we offer some special offers.

8 week old Bearded Dragon + Setup

Our baby bearded dragons are bred by ourselves, hatched and raised at home, reared on greens, crickets, hoppers and mealworms and used to human contact. Priced by themselves they are £40 each, or £160 with our starter setup.

Upgrade to a 48 x 18 x 18" vivarium - just £180!

Please note: We can offer an estimate on sex of baby bearded dragons - but due to age and size, we will try our best but we cannot offer a guarantee until 6-8 months+, and this needs to be taken into consideration if purchasing more than one.

We also offer adult males at half price when purchased with a setup, and have males in stock from £80 - so just £40 when purchased with a setup.

We also stock a variety of ages and morphs throughout the year - please call us on 02920 190291 or email [email protected] to confirm exact availability. Some of the bearded dragons we frequently stock include:

Babies - £40 (or see special offer above)
Juvenile Males - from £50
Juvenile Females - from £70
Adult Males - from £80 (or see special offer above)
Adult Females - from £120
Translucent - from £100
Leatherback - from £200
Hypo / Citrus / Leucistic - from £60
Blood red - from £150

Quickest responses via telephone to 02920 190291 or Facebook Message

Last edited by Athravan; 03-11-2009 at 11:30 PM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Premier Citizen
Reviews: 12

really good price
Old 21-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Smile

great isnt it Im going there today to buy this they are soo lovelly I cant wait to meet my new babys!! I wants a boy and a girl if they can estimate what sex they are great but If I have two boys I could always swap with someone for a girl I suppose or buy adults lol I cant wait!! First time I owned an exotic type pet eeek I done my research on every single exotic pet I wanted but then I thought hey a beardieee hahaha so I want them and keep it inmy bedroom hahaha by the window well opposite it Ill have to close curtains tho aii Dw I dont my research I know what is good for them and bad thing is I am worried about is how the hell do i clean ther tank if they have bits n bobs everywhere!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Gold Star Member
Reviews: 3

EDIT: dont worry i saw what i needed lol