Houten 03 June - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > General > Reptile Shows & Breeder Meetings

Old 12-05-2018, 08:52 AM
Regular
Default Houten 03 June

Got space in the motor for Houten 03 June 2018 booked ferry and table. For anybody interested in coming along with us itinerary is: Outward from Suffolk 05.00 hrs Saturday 02 June to get to front of queue at Harwich for 07.00 hrs loading. Ferry departure 09.00 hrs arriving at Hoek 17.15 hrs (bring earphones for watching TV during boring 7 hours crossing). If you want beer bring your own as Stena beer is shite quality. Overnight in hotel with arrival at show for early entry 07.00 hrs 03 June. Show open to public 10.00 - 16.00hrs. Straight back to Hoek after show for 22.00 hrs ferrry departure. Allowed off ferry 07.00 hrs Monday 04 June after a good nights kip. Usually back home in Suffolk for 09.00 hrs Monday morning. Can pickup people along route A12 to Ipswich. Fairly safe parking at Harwich for anybody drivng in their own motor. I say safe as last time I parked up there (7 years ago) access to rail station carpark required port authority raising barrier to let you in. Also may be able to accommodate somebody with a one-way trip if they fancy a longer trip by flying into Schiphol on a one way ticket from Norwich or other local yokel airport. £120 per person (or maybe swaps for stock?) for 2 nights board, entry into show and chauffer driven there and back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Regular

£20 was best offer I got so 2 people from Essex who went with me to buy up a couple of boxes of cheap stock for their table at Doncaster later this month got an absolute bargain.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:00 AM
Ultra Citizen

Under (IHS Doncaster) show rules this is not allowed.........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry python View Post
£20 was best offer I got so 2 people from Essex who went with me to buy up a couple of boxes of cheap stock for their table at Doncaster later this month got an absolute bargain.
colinm likes this.
-----------------------------------------------------------
European Studbook Foundation
www.studbooks.eu
UK Coordinator & Studbook keeper for the Smaug giganteus & Ouroborus cataphractus

CAVEAT: any opinions expressed are my own and based on my own experiences and observations - whether you agree or disagree with them is up to you!!

IMPORTANT: if the health of your animal is giving you cause for concern, absolutely seek a second opinion from fellow forum members - your first opinion however should be that of a suitably qualified veterinarian!!

EXPECTED 2020: SNAKES: Angolan, Sumatran and Royal Pythons

Tags
boas , hamm , houten , royals , shows