Booking a table for Hamm - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > General > Reptile Shows & Breeder Meetings

Old 07-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Gold Star Member
Default Booking a table for Hamm

Has anyone had any experience of doing this?

I want to try and cost up how much it would be to attend next year and have a table for our MagNaturals - but as their site is in German I am really struggling to get the info I need.

If anyone has booked a table, or perhaps can work out what needs to be done from their site I would be very grateful if you could PM me maybe.

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Gold Star Member

No one ever had a table there?

I will have to give them a call i think and hope they speak English!
Old 10-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Premier Citizen

i made a similar post a while ago - apparently its incredibly hard, booking up to a yr in advance etc etc etc...best bet if your going i think will be to ask a uk breeder who has a table there and see what they say..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 14-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Banned

One option is to get chummy with somebody who already has a table there already and share it with them. Steve Sykes from USA (God bless America) trades his animals off a German blokes table. I think JMG also do the same. That said they do a lot of pre show sales. If its good enough for them must be okay for others. Also in the side room to the right of the entrance it seemed to be full of small scale breeders who one might imagine could be open to a bit of collaboaration. Especially if you were selling something they weren't.
So you could start by getting yourself a Hamm penpal
Old 14-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Allegro View Post
One option is to get chummy with somebody who already has a table there already and share it with them. Steve Sykes from USA (God bless America) trades his animals off a German blokes table. I think JMG also do the same. That said they do a lot of pre show sales. If its good enough for them must be okay for others. Also in the side room to the right of the entrance it seemed to be full of small scale breeders who one might imagine could be open to a bit of collaboaration. Especially if you were selling something they weren't.
So you could start by getting yourself a Hamm penpal

wow thats not a bad idea at all

especially as no one will be selling what we are
Old 14-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Egg
Smile expo Hamm

Kontakt Veranstaltungsservice Joswig - Nicole Joswig
Frank Izaber & Nicole Joswig
Dortmunder Str. 180
D-45665 Recklinghausen
Telefon: +49 (0)2361 49 81 12
Telefax: +49 (0)2361 90 62 255

did u try this adress ??

this is the direct line to book a table iam not sure do they speak english but if u like send me a text to translate in german u can send as a fax .
i would evan translate the answere .can ask my daughter in germany about r ther any breeder for UK.

: ) Andy
Old 15-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Gold Star Member

ahh I had not thought about sending a fax I gave up on the idea of using translator web pages when I saw there was no email.

I might have a go with google translate and my fax machine later
Old 15-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Ultra Citizen

Be interesting to see how you get on i was told by a supplier i know that theres up to a five year waiting list, dont know how true this is and i can never be bothered to queue when im at the show and table bookings open. Does always seem to be the same people at the show everytime ive been