Reptile Forums banner

IHS show Doncaster June 2011

12K views 95 replies 51 participants last post by  CMonkey 
#1 ·
Any 1 going to the IHS show in Doncaster in june 2011 ?
just wondering what reptiles to expect there then ?
Joel : victory:

#43 ·
i will be looking for 2 CWDs. any one know if there will be anything there. ?
your input in this is very much appreciated. : victory:

#44 ·
im looking for common boa hatchlings, is there usually a large variety?

how much would i be looking at for a normal, and what kind of increase should i expect on morphs like kahl albino, or type 2 anery?

cheers

#51 ·
I'll be there with my company Coast to Coast Exotics; we will be doing lots of special offers take a look;

: victory: 33% off all our normal prices on all heaters, lights, bowls, decor, foodstuffs, supplements, vivaria, plastic tanks, hides and our usual masive selection of other reptile related goods.

:gasp: Massive price match guarantee - we will beat any other prices at the show and on the internet (I have my iphone to check!). I will beat prices by up to 10%.

:2thumb: Biggest selection at the show of products from Reptile One, Zoo Logic, Habistat, Komodo, T-rex, Exo-terra, Zoo-med and most other brands.

:mf_dribble: Opportunity to see a virtual tour of our breeding facility and the animals available this year - complete with a 25% discount on pre-orders.

:no1: Experienced herpetologists on hand (with years of hands on experience) to help and answer questions on husbandry, natural history etc on a variety of species. Kevin Stevens (aka; me) will be in attendance for those who have not met me.

:notworthy: Full electronic and secure credit card facility available (come and spend lots of money, worry about the bill next month!)

:crazy: Crazy! Last but not least free gift vouchers allowing you to save 25% off all animal purchases at our shop in Darlington after the show. It will be valid for a week after the show allowing you to visit and purchase! (Sorry IHS rules dont allow us to bring livestock to the show)

Should be an excellent day, look forward to seeing you all!

#63 ·
iv never been either , but i looked it up on youtube, you should as well.
from outside it looks huge ,but thats just the entire building.
the video clips i seen looked liked the inside of a community centre PE hall or something similar. really quite big though.

#65 ·
hi we are defo coming is there a entrance fee, we are looking for couple vivs maybe some new reps hope we can find your stall

#68 ·
Ive tried looking on the IHS site but cant find all the info I need. its at Donny Dome ye? Is parking available? If so how much? Is it literally just turn up on the day and pay a fiver each and youre in? Is everything discounted inside? I may be willing to buy some bits while Im there but really wanting to go for the experience and seeing all the reps. Ill be driving about 20 miles so dont wanna drive for nothing but have seen that it looks pretty decent from what people have said. Also can you go in and out without repaying in case I do buy something and need it to go straight in the car if I go back greedily for more?

#69 ·
There is parking but its can be busy, lats year parking was free. And yes, you just turn up and pay your entry fee. Some stuff is cheaper but if you are preared to hang around til the end of the day people really do discount stuff to get rid of it instead of taking it home. And yes, you will get a wrist band that allows re-entry......but dont leave reps in the car, they will over heat and die within minutes. They normally have a creche where you can leave animals that you have bought.

Think thats all, its well worth the trip :)

#72 ·
The Dome is a recreational centre, so I doubt they would ever charge for parking. If it is full, right opposite is a huge Asda where you can find plenty of spaces. If thats full, if you drive about 100metres down the road you will find a huge parking lot for a pub, Vue cinema and Frankie and Bennys. There is plenty of free parking there.

#75 ·
Does anyone know what time it normally finishes or when all the good deals start towards the end?
Cheers

#78 ·
We will have a couple of tables with some not so often seen gecko's:

Diplodactylus Tesselatus (Australian)2009 sexed pairs
Diplodactylus Tesselatus (Australian)2010 sexed pairs
Strophurus Williamsi (Australian) 2011 sexed pair
Strophurus Williamsi (Australian) 2010 sexed pair
Strophurus Williamsi (Australian) 2010 females
Strophurus Spinigerus (Australian) 2010 male
Strophurus Taenicauda (Australian) 2011 unsexed
Nephrurus Wheeleri (Australian) 2011 unsexed
Hemisphaeriodon gerrardii (Australian 2011 unsexed
Eurydactylodes Agricolae (New Caledonia) 2010 males
Bavayia Robusta (New Caledonia) 2011 virgin females
Phelsuma Klemmeri 2011 unrelated virgin pair
Phelsuma Laticauda Angularis 2010 virgin females
Lygodactylus Picturatus CB 2011 unrelated sexed pair
Coleonyx Variegatus CB 2010 virgin sexed pair
Teratoscincus Roborowski 2011 unsexed

And also lot's of leopard gecko's too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.