SE England 2 razor back musk turtles - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Shelled Classifieds

Old 06-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Super Regular
RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%
For Sale  

Price £0 (or best offer)
Location CM94AL, SE England
Shipping Buyer pickup
Payment Options Paypal, Cash

Default 2 razor back musk turtles

Hi all i have my 2 razorback musk turtles for sale, they were born August 2009 and i have had them since January 2010.
When i got them they were the size of a fifty pence piece but they are about 2.5inches long now and need to go into a bigger tank but my wife is just going mad about a 4 foot tank being in my little boys room. So they have to go if they are sold seperately someone can buy my tank and settup as it would be fine for 1 at least for another year or so.
Really nice small slow growing turtles that have alot of character.
I did think that as one was alot bigger than the other yet they were born at the same time that i had a male and a female but as they have grown both there tails are about the same size and i believe we have 2 males but i cant be certain yet.
Please only experienced and enthusiastic enquiries these little turtles deserve a good home as they live a long old time.
Reluctant sale so no timewasters please.
Cheers Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 14-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Super Regular
RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%

Hi all again i am willing to give these turtles away free but they have to go to an experienced handler cheers Chris (contact me on 07812 562691)

Tags
turtle