Scotland Male Yellow Bellied Slider needs new home - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Shelled Classifieds

Old 07-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Egg
RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%
Free  

Price £0
Location G78 3NT, Scotland
Shipping Buyer pickup

Default Male Yellow Bellied Slider needs new home

I have a male yellow bellied slider, 5 inches length, approx. 2-3 years old that needs a new home. He has outgrown his tank and unfortunately due to circumstances I cannot keep him anymore. He is very friendly and has no apparent health problems. If you would like to give him a new home with plenty of space or even other turtles to keep him company that would be great. Also if you cannot home him but could give me some info on other ways to rehome him that would be awesome. I live just 15 minutes outside Glasgow and would require you to come and collect him.

Many thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
rehome , terrapin , yellow bellied slider

Posting Rules