Ireland 0.1 Timor Python, 1.0 Green Tree Python Sorong - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Snake Classifieds

Old 01-06-2016, 05:30 PM
Regular
RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%
For Sale  

Price £0
Location Eire, Ireland
Shipping Will ship: UK Only
Buyer pickup
Payment Options Paypal, Cash

Default 0.1 Timor Python, 1.0 Green Tree Python Sorong

Female Timor Python for sale. Perfect in every way shape and form. She is a long term captive, been in my possession for around a year and she never misses a feed. Sheds perfect, poops a few days after each meal like clockwork. Unfortunately due to my own housing issues I have to sell her. Strike feeding on defrost weaner rats. I can provide feeding photos to genuine buyers.

Male Sorong GTP for sale. 100% male proven breeder. Perfect snake, eats without fail, poops and sheds perfectly also. Extremely easy to work with, nice and tame. As its a green tree I didn't handle him as much as other snakes but whenever he was handled there was never any striking or musking/pooping. I'm not sure on his exact age as I don't have him from hatchling but I am working to try find out his age. Again provide feeding photos to genuine buyers.

I will not be entertaining know it alls or pic hunters. This is a sad sale and dont need people rubbing salt into the wound.

I can arrange a courier to have either snake delivered to the UK at the buyers expense or can be delivered to Doncaster show for free.

I will not hold either snake without a non refundable deposit of £80. The reason for this is I don't want to send either snake through the stress of going to the UK and back from Ireland for to be let down buy a buyer. It is not fair on them.

I cant seem to upload photos at the moment so PM me your e-mail address and I'll send over photos.

I am asking £400 for the Timor, and I am asking £350 for the GTP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2016, 08:51 PM
Regular

Bump. Will listen to offers and email photos to anyone genuinely interested.
Old 18-06-2016, 01:27 AM
Hatchling

Hi Bud, is the Sorong still for sale and will you be at Donny?

Tags
green tree python , python , sorong , timor