SE England Adult Pair 2016 Vietnamese Blue Beauty Rat Snakes- Orthriophis Taeniurus Callicyanous - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Classifieds > Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted > Snake Classifieds

Old 24-10-2020, 07:21 PM
Egg
RFUKTrader: 0 / 0%
For Sale  

Price £650
Location HA6, SE England
Shipping

Post Adult Pair 2016 Vietnamese Blue Beauty Rat Snakes- Orthriophis Taeniurus Callicyanous

Proven unrelated pair 2016 Vietnamese Blue Beauty Rat Snakes - Orthriophis Taeniurus Callicyanous
05/2016 Female VBB measuring 8+ft. 08/2016 Male VBB Measuring 9+ ft.

Both absolutely stunning snakes with the male being one of the best examples I have seen and both still growing. Male has a bit more attitude than the female but both well mannered. Diurnal snakes that are active in the day and are great climbers.

Bred for the first time in early 2020, female laying in May, producing big eggs and 12 healthy babies. She has recovered very well and will be ready to breed if desired beginning next year.

Not a light decision selling however need to downsize and just donít have the space for these still growing snakes. They are currently housed individually in 4x2x2 vivariumís which I will be selling separately as they really should be upgraded to 6x2x2 vivariumís each or larger the better.

Selling the pair for £650.

Wont selling individually and an opportunity not to be missed. The buyer will need to show they have the appropriate setups for individual housing 6x2x2 or similar/bigger before the sale.

Collection preferred however potential to deliver within reason for fuel costs.
PM for further information - Serious inquires only.

Male VBB-

Female VBB-
Okewood Morelia likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-10-2020, 09:05 PM
Hatchling

Unfortunately at the moment, I do not have a space for two new snakes, but I would love to have one of them. Is there maybe somebody who would buy these with me and we split them? I would let you choose the one you want and I will take the other animal. I really just want one as a pet and display animal.
Old 21-11-2020, 11:46 PM
Regular
RFUKTrader: 2 / 100%

Are these still available? Cheers 🤙

What is the point of being in a position of leadership if you don't take the lead!

Knowledge is good, Passion is better!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 23-11-2020, 07:02 PM
Egg

Female sold and collected. Sale for male didn't go through so he is still available for £340 or very near offer. Thanks

Tags
vietnamese beauty snake