Reptile Forums banner

Burmese fan club. Show us your burms!!!!

491K views 6K replies 614 participants last post by  Zincubus 
#1 ·
wanted to know what everyone is planning to breed next season. im going for double and triple hets [green,granites and albino].

can we start a burm thread?? as they are getting alot more popular now and its always good to share info on them. anyone with a burm could you please add to this thread any pics, advice, request for advice and anything else burm related.

PLEASE KEEP THE THREAD FRIENDLY.

ANY ARGUMENTS, PLEASE DO IT BY P.M'S.

hope it becomes a nice friendly place to get advice and help with anything burm related. enjoy!!!:2thumb:

#7 ·
They are beautiful snakes!
Went to the reptile shop today and looked at an albino male who is NFS but is beautiful, held him and my mum wants me to buy one :p

#1,974 ·
burm

he he he he, looks like a bum :Na_Na_Na_Na:

this is my fav pic of honey. can you imagine a 16ft burm thinking shes a royal??!!! lol!! shes done it twice, this is the only time i had my camera handy

#18 ·
Great pics, I'm seriously thinking about getting one myself. I like the Albinos. What's the average price for a bino?

#743 ·
Depends theres a albino burm 11ft at my local rep ship that arrived a few days ago and is £200 there cheap because not many people can look after a snake of that size

#19 ·
Could someone post some info about Burms for novices like me? Eg. viv requirements for a baby? how fast do they grow? etc.... Thanks

#23 ·
Ok, thanks I will take a look now.

#28 ·
Nessa our Female Normal Het Albino

Smiffy - Our cb06 albino male

Female cb08 Albino Granite

Male cb08 Albino Granite

Male Granite

Female Albino Green

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.