Reptile Forums banner

Two new additions :-)

1K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  kim1989 
#1 ·
I have just literally been delivered these two beautiful girls. :) thanks to Helen (jewels) for them and thank you for delivering them too. It was very nice to meet you both. :)

Here they are
Female kahl albino. :)

Female 100% het kahl

They are being left to settle in now but just thought I'd get a couple of pics first. :)

Hope you like them as much as I do. :)

See less See more
#30 ·
To be fair the pics you have aren't very clear, so some clearer pics would be awesome. I've asked some people their opinions and they think albino

#32 ·
Here are some other pics of her that I took the same day but a bit better lighting I think. Lol. Just on my phone so stillbcrap but better than first ones.

Hope these are better. :)
That last photo is perfect! Yeah she's albino! :)

#34 ·
Albinos have white rings around the outside of the orange whereas sunglows are more orange rings...there's a good pic somewhere to show the difference, I'll find it for you. Come join our page on facebook BOADDICTION!

#35 ·
#40 ·
Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

I'm going to try and feed them both tomorrow as it's been nearly a week so should be enough time for them to settle in. I've left them alone other than taking the pics on the first day and changin water and they've been left since. See if they take tomorrow. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.