Reptile Forums banner

A wee selection of snakes.

1K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  Montage_Morphs 
#1 ·
Pebbles my wee Tessera with funky hets.

My lovely keeper normal stripe mystery het lass from 2011. Yes her colour is that intense. Can't wait for next year to see what pops out of that pairing :)

My sweet baby Cyan. He's so perfectly blue :)

Mojojojo... just a Mojave? ;)

Gorgeous Glow Worm. From a het sunset x het sunset pairing. Depending on what phase he is in he can give any sunset a run for their money. His tail is intense!

Lovely Lyra on the mend after losing an eye to a mystery eye infection. Check out her thread for more info and updated shot of her eye. The nice side for now ;)

And finally Devil Worm who just broke his 8 month feeding fast. Thank fook!

See less See more
#2 ·
Beautiful collection!

I'm in love with your normal stripe mystery het lady, almost patternless!!
What a beauty, with such a pretty face!:flrt:

Reactions: Montage_Morphs
#4 ·
She's stunning!!
I'll bet you can't wait to see what she gives next year! I'm excited for you!!
If you end up with a little lady just like her, remember me!!

#5 ·
I'm very excited! Her partner is equally unusual, bold thick stripes. Complete opposite to her. It was the easiest pair of keepers I have ever chosen LOL! I will of course keep you in mind for more vanishy stripey thingies!

Here's the boy.

#6 ·
Oh wow, he's gorgeous too!!
I love stripes! Here's my little Archimedes, would love to get him a mate some day and see what happens.

#8 ·
Oh wow, he's gorgeous too!!
I love stripes! Here's my little Archimedes, would love to get him a mate some day and see what happens.
So beautiful! Anerys are still my fav corns. I bred some lovely anery stripes, motleys and pinstripes last year. I had quite a few that would have went well with your wee one :) Like this?

Devil worm great name and a beautiful snake hoping to get one myself in the next couple of weeks, if I can find one. Love your portfolio by the way I spent a while admiring your work the other day. I've just got into photography myself and loving it, going on a dslr course tomorrow actually hopefully learn what to do with this expensive bit of kit I've bought!
Thank you very much :) Devil Worm is named so because he was a bright red/orange baby with the biggest orange eyes ever. He was very sweet though despite the ammie reputation. He's still sweet although a little less tolerant of me bugging him in his older age lol. I am completely self taught with low end SLR's. It's just about practice practice practice and learning how to make aperture, shutter speed and ISO work in the right context for you depending on what you are shooting for. Good luck on the course!

#7 ·
Devil worm great name and a beautiful snake hoping to get one myself in the next couple of weeks, if I can find one. Love your portfolio by the way I spent a while admiring your work the other day. I've just got into photography myself and loving it, going on a dslr course tomorrow actually hopefully learn what to do with this expensive bit of kit I've bought!

#9 ·
Aw look at him! He's so much like Archie.
I love that He looks almost blue I sometimes and silver cream at other times.
I think I'd be interesting to explore the hets, maybe get him two ladies at some point, one quite similar and one really different!

#10 ·
Love silver snakes so much! Breeding corns may be simple, but it's always loads of fun and I never get tired of seeing pippers, whether they are just normals or not. I hope you find your wee guy the perfect partner. Maybe a nice snow stripe or something?

#11 ·
Yes, I was thinking of something like a snow. My understanding of the more complicated genetics isn't top notch, but I think I'll learn quickly enough lol

Silver snakes are beautiful and corns offer such scope and variation, which is why they're so much fun.

I didn't buy Archie because of his morph or hets though, I just fell in love with him as soon as I saw him.

#12 ·
Wait till you see what's popping out of my hypo pewter x het platinum blood stripe clutch hatching at the moment. Pretty blue eyed silver thingies everywhere :p

A nice lavender stripe would be the start of a wee project with your boy as well. I haven't ever seen a moonstone (anery lavender) stripe before....

#17 ·
Oh I would be happy to :notworthy:

#19 ·
It's the first time he has ever fasted in all the years I have had him. Perhaps he's just reaching that age where females are more important to him than in his teenage years ;) Best of luck with your wee guy, Devil Worm took a chick to get him going again.

#24 ·
what are you using to take the pics? they are so pretty :)

#27 ·
Using my Nikon D5100 with Sigma 105mm macro lens.

Just wanted to say thanks for the tip about the chick, Jazz fed last night :2thumb:

Good thing ATBs are so gorgeous or they wouldn't be worth the trouble!
My first port of call is chicks, most snakes seem to like them! Way to go Jazz :)

#29 ·
I love that amazon and green tree python!!

Not biast at all, I don't own a gtp :whistling2:

Beautiful :no1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.