One for the bredli lovers.. - Page 5 - Reptile Forums

Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes

Old 13-11-2013, 09:42 AM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDee View Post
That is a very fine looking animal you have there mate. So good to see one that's been fed correctly, I remember listening to Nick Mutton on Morelia Radio talking about his olives. All of his males are about the same size as yours.

This made me laugh Lyd, although if we started on the haggis and washed it down with whisky, I don't think I'd bother with the chocolate.

Sounds exactly like my coastal cross, only b

Give me some notice and I'll see what I can arrange. In the mean time I will start the construction of a prison type visiting room, where the mad RFUKers sit behind a reinforced screen and I and the snakes stay in front of it. This is because if I'm drinking whisky and talking about snakes, the chances of me stopping drinking are very slim. The result being me completely out cold, which is not good when you have bredli thieves on the premises.

It would have to be all of it, washed down with a couple of chimays. Hopefully though, I'll be behind my reinforced visiting screen!
Thanks mate
Lydia171 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 13-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Ultra Citizen
Default Apreciation Day/Metal Bars or cage???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDee View Post

This made me laugh Lyd, although if we started on the haggis and washed it down with whisky, I don't think I'd bother with the chocolate.

Great-more for me .

Give me some notice and I'll see what I can arrange. In the mean time I will start the construction of a prison type visiting room, where the mad RFUKers sit behind a reinforced screen and I and the snakes stay in front of it. This is because if I'm drinking whisky and talking about snakes, the chances of me stopping drinking are very slim. The result being me completely out cold, which is not good when you have bredli thieves on the premises.

It would have to be all of it, washed down with a couple of chimays. Hopefully though, I'll be behind my reinforced visiting screen!
Awww, no worries, no way would I remove Murray or his exceptional girlfriend from your premises. Could never do that to a fellow snake lover . Also, I'd love a Murray baby........ and his girlfriend is adorable .

Mind you,doesn't take much to get me leg less, so.....as long as I fall unconscious on top of corpselight.....he would be pinned to the floor unable to move. Just make sure he can still breathe,and,all your snakes will be safe......corpselight wont be,he may become very flat,look him sideways and no one will be able to see him-but hey,saves spending money on reinforcements .

Now then,will go and pm corpselight,to arrange when we are going to have our Bredli Appreciation Day,organise transport etc,give you time to cancel work for 3 days........lots to organise .
corpselight likes this.
1:0. Californian King Cali
1:0:1 Mexican Black King [B]Ali and Naga (fostering)
2:0: Coastal Carpet Pythons Stripe aka Strike and Fester
1.0 Bredli Carpet Python Murray
0.1 Western Hognose Morticia
1.0 VBB Gomez
4.5.0 Dogs and Cats....numerous other pests...oops,mean pets
Old 13-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia171 View Post
Awww, no worries, no way would I remove Murray or his exceptional girlfriend from your premises. Could never do that to a fellow snake lover . Also, I'd love a Murray baby........ and his girlfriend is adorable .

Mind you,doesn't take much to get me leg less, so.....as long as I fall unconscious on top of corpselight.....he would be pinned to the floor unable to move. Just make sure he can still breathe,and,all your snakes will be safe......corpselight wont be,he may become very flat,look him sideways and no one will be able to see him-but hey,saves spending money on reinforcements .

Now then,will go and pm corpselight,to arrange when we are going to have our Bredli Appreciation Day,organise transport etc,give you time to cancel work for 3 days........lots to organise .

I'm not much of a heavy weight myself, so i reckon the snakes would be safe! The whisky however...
Lydia171 likes this.

"Not the imprisoned moonlight welling through the marble walls of Minas Ithil long ago, Tower of the Moon, fair and radiant in the hollow of the hills. Paler indeed than the moon ailing in some slow eclipse was the light of it now, wavering and blowing like a noisome exhalation of decay, a corpse-light, a light that illuminated nothing." - Tolkein

>>www.denythefallen.com<<

If you can't follow something as simple as Wil Wheaton's Law, i have no time for you at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 13-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Ultra Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpselight View Post

I'm not much of a heavy weight myself, so i reckon the snakes would be safe! The whisky however...
I know......mmmmmmmmmm.......I've run out completely . My fault,whiskey in coffee to kick start the day, a tot or two to keep me going through out the day.......a bottle or 2 before bed....to compare the flavours obviously .

Actually,I'm a lightweight drinker,but,a heavy weight if you get my meaning .......DannyDee must be kept an eye on,or,he'll drink it all.
corpselight likes this.
1:0. Californian King Cali
1:0:1 Mexican Black King [B]Ali and Naga (fostering)
2:0: Coastal Carpet Pythons Stripe aka Strike and Fester
1.0 Bredli Carpet Python Murray
0.1 Western Hognose Morticia
1.0 VBB Gomez
4.5.0 Dogs and Cats....numerous other pests...oops,mean pets
Old 13-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Gold Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia171 View Post
I know......mmmmmmmmmm.......I've run out completely . My fault,whiskey in coffee to kick start the day, a tot or two to keep me going through out the day.......a bottle or 2 before bed....to compare the flavours obviously .

Actually,I'm a lightweight drinker,but,a heavy weight if you get my meaning .......DannyDee must be kept an eye on,or,he'll drink it all.
Yes, i'm not that light either...and haggis and whisky won't help that situation...oh well!

"Not the imprisoned moonlight welling through the marble walls of Minas Ithil long ago, Tower of the Moon, fair and radiant in the hollow of the hills. Paler indeed than the moon ailing in some slow eclipse was the light of it now, wavering and blowing like a noisome exhalation of decay, a corpse-light, a light that illuminated nothing." - Tolkein

>>www.denythefallen.com<<

If you can't follow something as simple as Wil Wheaton's Law, i have no time for you at all.

Tags
morelia bredli