Super Regular

Male

Female
Wama, GT2540 and danl like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Hatchling

Being a Carpet lover, would love one of these next! Never seem to see them for sale! Any expected breedings this year?
Old 16-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by corallus uk View Post
Male

Female
Mongrels just can't compete with these.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-11-2019, 06:32 PM
Regular

Is your female from edwin van Der poel of the Netherlands by any chance? She looks very similar to the mother of my hatchlings (see thumbnail few posts back) with the rosettes being the same colour as the scale spots. This seems to be the case with white specimens The yellow ones seem to have more white or cream rosettes more often. I’m interested in the different bloodlines as there seems so few. The parents of mine are jäger Bremen and Edwin van der poel lines. The parents of the other are Rolf mikkleson(known for whites?) and the sire is listed as scoffield I’m guessing these are the animals bredby think Mike English and sold by the late frank scoffield id like to confirm this as I briefly spoke to frank 10 years+ ago when he offered me hatchlings at 750 which I just couldn’t justify at the time being then more than a fortnights wages. Be interested if any one has info. Also remember speaking to someone in the cotswolds about gosfords but there was some doubt as to purity. I only have pockets of info and although I’ve kept handful of pythons over the years a novice really. Any info opinions welcome
Old 16-11-2019, 06:53 PM
Super Regular

Mine are Gosford locality bred by Precision Reptiles who used to be a company who were from Germany.
Old 16-11-2019, 11:59 PM
Regular

Thanks your girl looks the spit of mine’s mother maybe she was bought from precision??Most of the images of gosford types online seem to be ridiculously highly coloured they look great but I really like the wild type look seems that one if the few species left that haven’t been improved maybe down to longer maturity and such.hard to resist the colourful ones though link earlier on this thread with reduced pattern animals which are stunning but where does it stop eh.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Super Regular

If you ever go to Gosford you will see that is how wild type Gosford diamonds look - stunning with high contrasts of black and yellow. As you will know diamonds have quite a long range and vary throughout. I liked some of the darker ones from Jarvis Bay and onwards to the most Southern end of the range but you are not going to see those in collections over here.
Old 18-11-2019, 07:47 AM
Regular

You been to ozand saw these wild?? I get proper buzzed if I find a grass snake mate I’d lose my mind over foreign species. My best was a false smooth snake in menorca not quite as exotic but I do my best to tick the herp box when away
Old 20-11-2019, 09:45 PM
Super Regular

Been there about 8 times over the years. Seen and caught (to photograph and release) many snakes there yet have still to see a wild UK native snake.

Seen wild snakes in pretty much wherever I have travelled yet the UK three elude me. I should one day take a walk down regents canal as at least I will see the UKs invasive Aesculapian snakes there!
Old 20-11-2019, 10:40 PM
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by corallus uk View Post
Been there about 8 times over the years. Seen and caught (to photograph and release) many snakes there yet have still to see a wild UK native snake.

Seen wild snakes in pretty much wherever I have travelled yet the UK three elude me. I should one day take a walk down regents canal as at least I will see the UKs invasive Aesculapian snakes there!
I had a pair that were caught there years ago.
Having also had a pair of CB Aesculapians, the ones from the canal were MUCH bigger.

Tags
big beautiful butts , big butt fest , diamond , diamond carpet , diamond python