Go Back   Reptile Forums > Help and Chat > Snakes

Old 01-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Ultra Citizen

You will be missed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2014, 03:46 PM
5 Star Member

Atleast spiders like neglect haha, I think certain people need to stop throwing there toys and acting with a mob attitude. Simplest think to do, start a petition thread in every section, pm mods asking for a resolve. We say were a group who work together, well do that then and achieve a common goal? I personally don't know the whole story as im sure 99% don't so am not going to be "throwing any rocks"
Cheers
Josh

Saint George killed the last dragon, and he was called a hero for it. I've never seen a dragon, and I wish he would have left at least one. Saint Patrick made a name for himself by running the snakes out of Ireland, leaving the place vulnerable to rodent infestation. This business of making saints out of men who exterminate their fellow creatures has got to stop. All I'm saying is, it's starting to get a little lonely up here at the top of the food chain.
- A Whitney Brown
Old 01-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Ultra Citizen
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSky View Post
i just came back on to tie up some pm's and stuff, and had to just clear something up -

putting her on ignore wont stop me being angry at rfuk, they are still allowing her to be on here.

not only does that take the piss out of everyone on here, and tells pauline that we dont mind what she's done, but can you imagine how this looks to the anti's/apa etc? the biggest uk reptile and exotic based forum allows a convicted animal abuser to be a member! do you not see how damaging this could be?

i know banning her wont stop her keeping animals, but at least she wouldn't be part of the rfuk family, classed as one of us. i don't want to be part of anything associated with her. rfuk has let us all down.

Hit the nail on the head, ive been a member for years and watched it grow, just as the livefoods forum was dying a death (which is the reason this was created i think). Its become too big for itself and needs a reshake in my opinion. As for the antis you are spot on, the hobby doesnt need that kind of publicity. I dont think the old owner has any say no more.

Pro supporter of bio active setups

Comfort is the enemy of acheivement

Last edited by Luke; 01-05-2014 at 11:13 PM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2014, 11:17 PM
No Life Member

she will be absolutely loving this
KDale likes this.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Forum Citizen

Sadly this sort of thing will happen again and again animal abuse is sad reflection of modern day life.
You do have a valid point and I agree she is making a mockery of the forum by continuing to post and keep animals I agree banning her would be the ethical and right thing to do.
But with a big but there's nothing to stop her changing her internet provider creating a whole new IP address then changing her user name thus creating a whole new identity.
I know of many on here that have been banned only to return under a different user name.
Give people like her enough rope they do eventually hang themselves.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:58 PM
5 Star Member

SilverSky - Not sure if you've seen but on another post one of the mods, can't remember which, has said that this situation is being discussed, why not hang around & see what their decision is, my own position aside if they decide to ban or restrict her presence in some way I guees this will make the majority of those who have commented in favour of a ban happier if not happy, if they decide to do nothing then you could walk away your principles in tact.

Whatever outcome the moderators make it would be a shame however to impose this upon yourself becvause of the actions of others, believe me I have cut my nose of to spite my face many times, it feels good/right at the time but crappy in the long run when there's no way back without much humble pie.

Good luck whatever you do
Luke, jarvo and KDale like this.

More about Aimo www.nosmia.me.uk/

More about Fleams